Aftermath

Toni yawned as she opened her eyes. The brunette was finally back home after a week of being in the hospital. They wanted to make sure she was safe before she could go home.

Toni smiled as she felt Cheryl's hand under her shirt as she drew small hearts on her stomach.

Cheryl would do this to calm her down, or just out of love.

"Good morning, " Toni rasped out.

Cheryl looked up at her, a smile on her pale face. "Good morning, Babe. How'd you sleep?" Cheryl asked.

"I slept fine, " Toni said.

Cheryl nodded, turning up the Tv.

"Landon and Madison are still asleep?" Toni asked, grabbing her phone off of the nightstand.

"Yeah, they're out like lights." Cheryl giggled.

Toni rolled her eyes playfully before going to check her emails.

"Why are these hospital bills so high?" Toni gasped.

Cheryl giggled. "Did you really think I was going to let under achievers take care of my wife? No way." Cheryl sighed.

Toni chuckled, shaking her head. "Well, it says here that you have to pay, twenty-five- thousand dollars." Toni said with a raised eyebrow.

"It'll be paid by tonight." The redhead said.

Toni nodded, strolling through her other emails.

------

"Mommy, Mommy, look!" Madison giggled as she tried to care wheel.

"Good job, Babes. But please be careful, your two-year-old arms aren't that strong." Toni said.

Toni let Landon and Madison play in the backyard while Cheryl made them lunch.

"I have lunch!" Cheryl said.

"Yay!" Landon cheered as he and Madison rushed over to the table.

"Calm down you little hungry monsters, There's enough for everyone." Cheryl smiled.

"Okay, Momma!" Madison said.

Just a filler ❤️