Back pains and secret relationships

1 month later

A 6 Month pregnant Toni entered the house with a huff. She was tired and have been dodging paparazzi all day.

"Hey, Cutie. What's wrong?" Cheryl asked, helping Toni sit down.

"Paparazzi." Toni sighed.

Cheryl shook her head, "I'm sorry about them, T." The redhead huffed.

"It's fine. I'm just having some back pains." Toni nodded.

"Well, I could massage it." Cheryl said.

"Could you?" Toni asked hopefully.

"Yeah, just go lay on the couch." Cheryl nodded.

-------

"It's been a month, B. It's eating me alive." Veronica huffed as she paced her blonde girlfriend's apartment.

"Baby, babe, Come on. Come sit down." Betty said, patting the couch next to her.

Veronica did what she was told, taking a deep breath.

"We can tell whomever you like to tell, but give it a few months. Just until baby Blossom is born, kay?" Betty said.

Veronica sighed then nodded as Betty smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Should I go with Gucci or no Gucci?" Cheryl asked as she shops online for their son.

Toni faced palmed herself, "Does he have to have everything expensive?" The tanned pregnant woman asked as she rubbed her bump.

"Uh. DUH! He's my son meaning he has to have a lot of clothing that is named brand or he isn't a blossom." Cheryl shrugged.

Toni scoffed, "Fine. I think you should go with Gucci."

"Yay!" Cheryl clapped excitedly making Toni giggle.

"Look, I'm going to the store, I'm taking one of your cars." Toni said, grabbing the jeep key.

"Kay, Drive safe." Cheryl smiled, going back to finding a Gucci onesie.

Toni walked into the large garage Cheryl owned before getting into the Matte Black jeep.

Toni liked this car better because the windows were tinted and paparazzi won't be able to see her. All she had to do was go into the drive-thru then go back home.

Toni drove to taco bell, she decided to call Cheryl to see if she wanted anything.

"Hey, Babe. I'm at Taco Bell, want something?" Toni asked. She was used to calling Cheryl babe, so it wasn't the first.

"Yeah. Get a softshell Taco and a burrito with a large sprite."

"Kay. I'll be home in a bit." Toni said.

"Kay." Cheryl said before hanging up.

"Hi. Can I get Three burritos and 2 soft shell tacos? Also one large sprite and one large fruit punch?" Toni ordered.

"That'll be 15.23 at window 2." The woman spoke into the mic.

Toni drives up to window two as she handed the woman her credit car.

"You are Cheryl's baby's mother. Hi!" The woman smiled.

"Hi." Toni chuckled nervously.

"I'll just give you your food and you'll be on your way." The woman said, handing her the card back.

Toni nodded as she started handing her the bags of food and the cups of liquid.

"Thank you." Toni smiled.

"No problem, Tell Cheryl I said hi." The woman smiled before Toni nodded and drove off, rolling up the window.

"That was nice of her." Toni said to herself. Instead of the woman calling Toni out she kept it on the low so Toni would be able to get home.

Once Toni arrived home, Cheryl helped her carry the bags of food.

"Ugh, I'm so hungry." Cheryl groaned, taking a bit into her taco.

Toni chuckled, Drinking her fruit punch.

"Did you finish some shopping?" Toni asked.

"Yeah. I found the cutest thing. So it's this website where you could make shirts, and oh my God I made him one." Cheryl said excitedly.

Toni loved it when Cheryl would get excited about shopping for baby D.

"Really? Let me see?" Toni said, pulling the laptop towards her.

"Ohhh! That is cute, we need to buy this." Toni nodded.

"Yep." Cheryl smiled.

Heheheheheheheheehe