New house, Surprise!

At first, Toni didn't notice Cheryl's repetitive phone calls, or how she didn't fall asleep at night.

Now, she was just worried about her wife.

Cheryl sat at the counter, pacing some stuff into boxes.

"Woah, Baby. What are you doing?" Toni asked.

Cheryl shook her head. "I thought you were asleep." The redhead said.

Toni bit her lip nervously. "No, you weren't in bed." She replied worriedly.

"What's wrong? Why are you packing up our kitchen?" Toni asked.

"No reason. I hired renovators to re-do our kitchen." Cheryl lied, continuing to pack the knives.

"Babe-" Toni was cut off by Madison's cries.

Toni sighed before going to pick up her 2-year-old daughter from her hamper.

"Cher... I don't know what's happening but whatever it is I can help. Did I do something?" Toni asked, following behind her wife as she unplugged the fridge which was empty.

Toni furrowed her eyebrows as she gently cradled her daughter. "Babygirl, just let me do this." Cheryl said, then packing Landon's socks.

Toni huffed. "Do what?! You aren't telling me anything." The tanned woman retorted.

"Just..." Cheryl closed her eyes, "Trust me, okay?" Cheryl said as her eyes opened.

"Okay... Do you need help?" Toni asked.

"Actually, Yes. Can you pack our clothes? I have Landon and madison's." Cheryl said, gently taking Madison from her wife.

Toni didn't question it as she went to do what Cheryl asked.

She didn't know what was happening but all she knew was that they were definitely going somewhere.

----

Cheryl helped put the boxes into the moving truck to which Toni was unaware of.

Toni was feeding Madison some peas while Landon ate crackers. Cheryl entered the kitchen, car keys in her hand.

"I want to watch TV!" Landon said, realizing that it was gone.

Toni sighed, shrugging. "Sorry big guy, Your momma is clearly up to something." Toni eyed her wife.

The redhead exhaled tiredly. "Okay, but we have to go now." She said.

"Can I finish feeding Maddy first?" Toni asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, just meet us in the car, come on Lan." Cheryl said.

The 5-year-old grabbed her hand as Cheryl led him out of the door.

"Momma!" Madison pointed towards the door.

"We'll see her in a bit, my love. Here, eat some more." Toni said.

Meanwhile in the car...

"You didn't tell mommy the secret did you, Lan?" Cheryl asked.

"Nope, mommy doesn't know." Landon said proudly.

"Yay, I knew I could count on you, big guy." Cheryl smiled.

Toni walked out of the apartment, taking one last look at the place she and Cheryl fell in love in. She doesn't know why or what Cheryl was doing but she knew that they weren't coming back to this penthouse.

Toni smiled sadly before fully closing the door and making her way to the car.

"Where's the other cars?" Toni asked, buckling Madison in her car seat.