1.The new school.

No one's POV:

It was Y/n's first day at the new school. Oh how nervous she was. The look on her face said it all. She saw three guys coming towards her but soon she realised that they went past her.

One of the boys turned to face her and looked at her right in the eyes but turned away soon enough. She was just gaping at the tall, handsome people with inhuman beauty who walked past her, when the bell rang bringing her back to her senses.

She walked towards her new classroom after collecting her schedule from the school office. Just as she was about to open the door to her class, she heard someone playing piano in the next room.

'Beautiful', she smiled to herself, as she listened to it some more.

Y/n's POV:

'Dayum', I thought as I heard someone play piano.

Anyone looking at me right now would say I might be thinking of it as beautiful. Oh no no. It is beautiful but impressive so I'd rather say dayum.

I walked towards the old music room from where the sweet melody escaped. Before opening the door I decided that whoever in there was playing such a beautiful piece of Pachelbel's Canon had to become my friend since I myself am a lover of music.

I twisted the door knob and entered the room. It was very dirty as if it had not been cleaned in a hundred years. I looked around and found an old piano in the corner of the room but no one near it.

This is weird. "Hello? Anyone there?", I called out, but there was no one to reply.

-----------