2.Friends?

No one's POV :

"Hey hyungs.....", Jungkook said out of nowhere. His best friends, who were more like his brothers, turned their heads to face him.

"What happened, JK?", Hoseok asked.

"I think we need to go to the old music room. And I mean right now", Jungkook said with a serious expression on his face.

The other two didn't question him because they knew that each of them was blessed with some ability before coming down from above.

~

"Hellllooooooo?", Y/n called out for the last time before she turned around to leave the room. The door was locked and she saw someone standing in front of it, a silhouette of a boy around her age. His whole body was black and he had red eyes.

He pointed at her, but soon she realised that he was not pointing at her but behind her. Before she could even turn back , someone whispered in her ear, "Calling for me?". The boy was standing right behind her.

Y/n freaked out and screamed as loud as she could and ran towards the door but it won't open.

"Why are you running away like this? I want to be your friend. Didn't you say that you wanted to be friends with the person playing the piano?", he said.

"But you are not a person!", she replied, tears filling her eyes.

"Rude.. but never mind", he said.

Right then she saw the silhouette transform. It turned into a boy, jet black hair, pale skin and school uniform.

"Can you stop crying now? I changed my attire for you. I don't do that for every other person entering this room."

Y/n had to admit that the boy was kinda cute but he was not what he looked like now. She had seen his real self not a minute ago.

Suddenly the door slammed open, revealing the three boys she saw in the morning. "Now what?!", the boy said looking at the three with a frustrated expression.

"You said you won't hurt anyone!" Jungkook nearly shouted at him.

"Calm down. I was not hurting her. I just wanted to be friends with her. Am I not even allowed to make friends now?", he asked innocently.

"We just agreed to you playing the piano, Yoongi!", said Jin.

-----------