5.The night.

Y/n's POV:

The three beds were made and that too in the same room, on the floor. Fun. My bed was made near the window, Jimin's in the centre and Taehyung's beside Jimin's.  All of us were busy using cellphones and soon realised it was gonna be 12. I turned to face Jimin and saw that he was already asleep. 

'Cute baby', I thought, smiling. I was tempted to touch his cheeks but soon backed away when i noticed Taehyung's stare. We wished each other goodnight and decided to go into slumber since we had school the following day.

It was 12:30 now and i wasn't sleepy at all. I sat up and looked at the boys, checking if they were asleep. Jimin was soundly sleeping and Taehyung was staring straight ahead on the ceiling. 'Maybe he can't sleep either', I thought. 

He looked right at me when he noticed I was staring at him and I averted my gaze.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Taehyung asked softly. 

"No...", I replied. Taehyung smiled, staring at the ceiling again.

"What about you?", I asked. 

"No", he replied. 

Soon rain start pouring from the sky and Taehyung became tensed. He sat upright and looked at Jimin, who soon started sweating. 

Taehyung's POV:

Oh no. I don't know what to do. Jimin is gonna have the nightmare again. If I wake him up, he'd see the rain, if I let him be, he'd start panicking while dreaming. I rush up and close the window beside me. Jimin's eyes shot open and he was sweating, without looking anywhere else as soon as he heard the splatter of the rain on the roof,  he became hysteric, looked down when he didn't see me near him and started crying.

I saw Y/n becoming tense and she rushed to Jimin's side and asked if he was fine. She hugged him and Jimin hugged her back after sometime. He sobbed on her shoulder and stayed that way for a while. 

After a long struggle, when Jimin seemed calmer, he told her what rain reminds him of.

Y/n's POV:

"I was in an accident. It was a rainy night. We went on a vacation. The road that day....it was really slippery. My dad was driving and....another car arrived in the front, driven by some drunkard. M-my dad lost control and...and....".

Jimin couldn't complete his sentence. He started sobbing silently. I hugged him, as hard as I could. I had never seen him so weak and....helpless.

He broke the hug and continued after wiping his tears.

"So......yeah. We were in an accident and.....my brother...He was the only one who could survive but.....he gave his life ....to save mine. He was younger than me but....he was so talented and....understanding. He wanted me to be happy and ....wanted me to fullfil my dreams. He was my best friend..... I miss him more than anyone. He was there for me every time I needed him. He was there to make my darkest days bright. He was there when no one else was. I am so lonely without him... I have Taehyung.....and he is like my brother but... I miss my younger brother very much", Jimin smiled weakly.

------