Chapter 5 - LOOK I COPIED SCISSORS

Jade's POV as usual
"All right. Let's go"

I Looked Billy up and down. He reminded me of Robbie a little, just a bit more well dressed and softly spoken. It was comforting really. Although I'd never admit it, I was nervous. It was my first job and I was terrified that I'd fuck it up. I guess my parents had helped with that. They always made me feel like I was less than perfect.

"Right, so, plotlines." Billy said glancing nervously at me.

Poor boy. I obviously intimidated him. Usually I enjoyed that but I'd decided that it was time for a change. And new Jade was a better person, so I decided to be nice.

"Yeah. What are some of your favorite horror shows and movies?"
I asked, smiling slightly at him.
He relaxed a little. Clearly realizing that I wouldn't bite, and responded with.
"well, my favorite movie is The Scissoring"
"NO WAY!" I exclaimed "That's literally my favorite movie ever!"
He grinned at that.
"I guess we're going to get on well then"
-------------------------------------------------------
"All right guys, how about we wrap it up for today?" Lauren called out merrily.
There was a chorus of "Okay" s and we all started to pack our things away. Billy and I had filled at least four sheets of A3 paper with ideas, and then crossed most of them out, narrowing it down to a final three. We were working on refining these ideas before showing them to the others.
I carefully placed our ideas sheets in my neatly labelled drawer, and walked back over to Billy.
"Great work today Bill!" I exclaimed. "We make a great team"
He grinned at me and I surprised myself by holding up my hand for a high five.
He smiled back, bringing his hand to mine with a stinging sensation.
"We really do" he said happily.
We turned and walked out together.
"Bye Laura" We said together.
"Bye everyone" Came the redhead's reply.
-------------------------------------------------------
231c 39th Street
I arrived back to the apartment  to find it empty. As I walked around the place, I realised how hollow it felt without Tori. How hollow I felt.
In those 6, long, miserable years, I'd barely realised how much I missed the brunette who was always there for me when I cried.
I still wondered to this day why that was. Why she cared. I never gave her one good reason to like me. But she did.
Since I was here, I figured I'd make us some dinner. So I went over to see what food we had.

After figuring out what I could make us, I texted Vega to see when she'd be back.

Jadeyy :                                                                Hey Tor, when you getting back?

Tori <3 :
about 8 i think :)

Jadeyy :
Okay see you then. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

Just as I pulled the hot dish out of the oven I heard the key turning in the door.

Perfect timing, I smiled to myself.

"Hey Jadey, I'm home! Sorry it's so late but the director was being super harsh and wouldn't let us go until we were foot perfect on the dance."

She looked so genuinely upset at being late, it was kind of cute.

"Hey, hey. It's fine. How about we have dinner and you tell me all about it?"

I smiled at her

"Sounds great to me.  I'm so hungry."

She smiled back.

-------------------------------------------------------

"So basically after we'd all introduced ourselves the choreographer started teaching us the first dance. It took us all day to learn since they wanted it to be perfect and then I came home. Oh by the way, Allan, the person who plays the lead guy, has invited all of us to a party at his place on Friday night, you should invite some people from your work then we can all get to know each other."
Tori finished, excited

"Look, Vega, I don't know, parties are ya know, great and all but they aren't really my thing."

I told her. It was true, parties meant people and drinking and things tended to go wrong from there. That was how I'd lost Beck. Not that it was so bad for me, looking back he was never good for me, but at the time it really hurt. We may not have been the perfect couple but he was there for me, and he didn't hate me.
Sorry, I went off topic a bit. Back to Tori, and the party.

"Oh okay, that's fine i- I just thought it'd be fun, that's all."
She replied.

"Hey, look, I can see that you're looking forward to it so I guess that I'll come as well. But don't think that it's because I like you, Vega ."
I said with a slight smirk.

"Whatever you say West."
She grinned back cheekily.

"Alright what do you want to do? I think that stupid show you like is on."
I informed her

"If you're referring to Heather Hills it's not stupid and you're correct it is on."
She replied with mock anger.

"It's a soap. All soaps are stupid."
I said simply.

"Stupid, but I take it you'll be watching it anyway."

"Only cause there's nothing better to do"
I grumbled a little.

"Oh sure whatever Jade, I'll leave you to your bad girl superiority complex."
She retorted coyly.

I gasped a little at that. That little-
"Ooh I'll make you regret that Vega."

"Aw what you gonna do about it, scissor me?"
She immediately realised what she had said and blushed an alarming shade of pink

I just laughed and grabbed her wrist, pulling her over to the sofa.

"Not so fast Vega, I know I'm hot, but please, let's take things one step at a time"
I laughed again.

Tori blushed an even deeper pink.
"I- you- I didn't mean- you know it's not-"
She stuttered.

I was enjoying myself at this point, I had always loved embarrassing Tori. She was cute when she was flustered.

"Oh so you don't think I'm hot. Well."
I said sternly, but my eyes sparkled with a playful light.

"Of course I do. I mean I- I of course you are but I'm not- I dont-"

"So you think I'm hot."
I smirked.

She just nodded
"Well duh. Who doesn't."

It was my turn to blush now. Tori Vega just said I was hot. The girl who I've been in love with since I was 16, just called me hot.

"Cmon Jadey. We don't want to miss our stupid show."
Tori said turning on the TV and smiling at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n ok ok I know I haven't updated in ages, but I've been really busy moving house, I promise the next chapter is going to be good :)
Hope you enjoyed.
Also tysm for all the reads, wow there are a lot of you.
Love you all
~ chaotic gay <3