chapter 2

Erens pov

Levi picked me up over his shoulder,"A-ALPHA!!!" I hit his back all I got for a response was a 'hmm' I kept trying to get me to put me down so I thought of a idea,"hey alpha?" Once again he goes 'hmm' to tell me to continue,"lets make a deal." He continued to walk but answered my question,"Ya, and what would that be my little omega~.",
"If you put me down ill give you a kiss~!" He stops and puts me down, I take a feel breath and look at my mate, he raises one of his eyebrows,"well~", I blush look away,"well I guess ill just have to pick you up again~",I flail my arms and quickly kiss him but just a small peck on the lips nothing major, he looks at me and sighs,"I guess that will do for now." He grabs my hand and we continue to walk to my house.

-------time brought to you by my lazy ASS------

Once we get to my house I open the door and walk in with levi close behind me,"I forgot to tell you my parents are on a business trip." Levi looks a little taken back but I just shrug it off.

Levis pov

Once my mate said his parents are on a business trip I look at him in shock,'hes an omega, whos parents aren't here do they know what could happen?' I shake off the feeling knowing I'm here now and no one is going to hurt him, I get cut out of my thoughts when I hear my mate puke in the kitchen trashcan, I hurry to his side and rub his back,"how long are they gonna be gone?" He looks at me and smiles a little then back down,
"About, a year or two, its across the world, but im used to being alone a lot so its ok." I look at him with sad eyes,"you know I can stay with you if you want I have to text my mom telling them ill stay here but I'm sure they'll understand." He looks up and smiles big which was really cute for someone who just got done puking,"ya mean it!" I nod and smile to him he gets up and starts to walk upstairs so I followed him................to his room..........he flopped down on his bed and snuggles into his blankets, I smile and start to text my parents that ill be staying with my mate for about a year or two, they where surprised but said yes anyway, I put up my phone and crawl into my mates bed and lay beside him, he barries himself into my side so I wrapped my arms around him, I slowly drift to sleep.

****time skip, brought to you by cuddles****

I wake up to a little bundle of cuteness wrapped up beside me I smile and get up out of bed, before I left I felt his forehead and it seemed his fever has gone up a bit, I wrap him up in his blankets and head downstairs to make him some soup.

Erens pov

I groan as I stretch and sit up on my elbows for support,
"Are you hungry my little mate~"
I smile and look at him, then look at the soup he had and nodded, he walked over to me and set it down, I was about to take it but he tapped my hands away,
"Ill feed my omega, besides your still sick~", I blush but nod, he took the spoon and blew on it then gave it to me to eat I take it in my mouth and swallow it, I smile at the taste,"its really good thank you alpha."

**time skip to when they're done**

After done with soup he tucked me in bed and told me to get rest,  I giggle and slowly begin to fall asleep until I feel my alpha crawl next to me and hold me while stoking my head, eventually we both fell asleep but that's pretty much what happen that day, eating, sleeping, and lots of cuddles!

[A/N] hey hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading this book dont forget to read my other works 👌

Words:725