chapter 4

Levis pov

"Um can I help you?", I look at the people at the door and see a blond mushroom and Erwin?, jean, Petra, and shitty-glasses, I sigh for like the 5th time today,
"Oh, hi Levi where here because we dragged Petra, jean, and Erwin here to apologize to eren, wait what are you doing her? OMGoodness are you here because you and eren are together?" She rambles on and on, "shut the fuck up, shitty-glasses.!", she shuts her trap and turn to look at Petra, Erwin, and Jean,"you guess are here to apologize?" They look down and shake there head,"why? I don't want to see your all's face!",  'mostly petras' ,"alpha? Who's at the door?" I hear my lovely omega ask from behind me, I turn around and smile,"just some people who would like to apologize to you.", he looks at the door and freezes.

                     Erens pov

I look at the door and freeze up seeing  Petra, Erwin, and Jean, Levi sences my discomfort and walks to me and puts me behind him in a protective manner,
"Come in, but if you touch him or make him whimper ill kick your all's ass, got it." Levi growls while I hug him from behind.

*****I'm the living room******

We were all seated in the living room they apologized and I forgave them, we were all talking with me sitting in my alphas lap, snuggling while getting a death glare from Petra, I smirk and stick my tongue out at her,
"WHY YOU LITTLE PRICK!" She points a finger at me, I whimper and snuggle I'm the crook of levis neck, he holds me tighter and growls at Petra,"Petra sit down your making levis omega wine." She huffs and sits down, I smile and Levi loosens up his grip.

*****time skip to everyone leaving*****

After everyone left me and Levi watched Netflix and eventually we fell asleep.

(A/N: there's my update for now thanks for reading💖😘)