chapter 3

No ones pov

Levi wakes up to a empty spot in the bed where his mate used to be, he groans and gets up, as he was getting up he heard the shower, he smiles to himself and makes his way to the kitchen to cook for his mate.

                      Erens pov

I wake up to see my alpha sound asleep I smile and kiss his cheek before I get up, I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, I came to the conclusion.......damn I look like shit......so I decided to take a shower, as I was taking a shower I felt my head and my fever has gone down, I smile to myself and wash my hair.

🌚🌚after the shower🌚🌚
(Bro I love these faces. 😂😂 ok back to the story)

After I got dressed and opened the bathroom door, I was disappointed that my alpha wasn't in the bed no more, I put on a pout face and went down stairs the smell of food taking over my senses and making drop the pout and smile, I walk into the kitchen to be met with levi in there cooking, I sneek up behind him and try to scare him but he doesn't jump, I pout as he turns around with a sly smirk on his very attractive face,"where you trying to scare me love~?", smirks and says I cross my arms and turn away from him still pouting, I hear him sigh and turn off the burner to the stove,"maybe this will brighten that pout away~" he places a plate of food in front of me, I smile and start eating, as I'm eating I feel Levi feel my forehead, he smiles,"well looks like your doing better." I look up and swallow my food and smile, he smiles back and takes my plate from me,"but still you need to rest, so go up to your bed and lye down." I frown, then sigh, and finally get up and to my bed where I was gonna be all day.

                        Levis pov

I take his plate and tell him to go lye down while I wash the dishes, 'i think I'm spoiling him?' I think to my self, "Nah" I say to no one in particular, just as I was done with the dishes a knock was heared from the door, I go and open it just to be met with........

(A/N: god I'm evil, just keep leaving cliffhangers, but who is at the door?, also sorry this took me forever to update I'm writing alot of books at the same time😰😭 but love u all💖)