Wattpad Original
Mayroong 6 pang mga libreng parte

Sorciere 3: Sorciere Academy

"A fruit of someone else's sin..."

ERIS

It was already nightfall and I needed to go to the dining hall before seven PM to eat. Kahit dalawang taon na ako sa lugar na ito, hindi ko pa rin maiwasan ang mamangha sa paligid. Old willow trees planted in straight lines were all over the academy's premises. I liked how their leaves swayed along with the wind's relaxing whistles and how the leaves glowed with magic and little blinking lights every night to guide everyone's path.

Sorciere Academy had two divisions: the Sorcieres and the Warlocks. The Sorciere division could be found on the left wing of the huge castle-like building—the academy's main building which was called the Sorciery Manor—while the Warlocks were situated on the right wing. In the middle part of the Sorciery Manor, there was an enormous dining hall and function halls where we could all gather together—whether Warlocks or Sorcieres.

Outside the Sorciery Manor, there were dormitories for the Sorcieres and Warlocks to stay in. On the left part of the land of Sorciere Academy, the Sorciere Courtyard was found while the Warlock Courtyard was on the right.

On the back of the Sorciery Manor, just a few meters away, we could find the courtyards dedicated to the Masters and Mistresses—the Starlight Courtyard.

There were a lot of places to check in Sorciere Academy—the mazes, enchanted forest, the lake of dreams, the willow park, and many more. But some of these were restricted areas especially if we still hadn't reached the required year and magic ability. And of course, most of these were places I was not allowed to go to because I lacked the magic abilities.

Although the Warlocks and Sorcieres had separated divisions, we still had common classes in our third and fourth year here, especially lessons concerning magic wielding and magical or physical combats. They said we must learn teamwork. We must learn how to support each other particularly if we were sent out to missions with the Warlocks and vice versa.

Magic is complicated but I long to wield it. I know there is magic within me. I just can't call it out. I just don't know how to draw it out of my system.

Pumasok ako sa magarbong entrance ng Sorciery Manor. The hallways were lighted by bright and huge golden chandeliers and the ceilings with grandiose arches and old murals were too high to reach unless we used our magic brooms. Unfortunately, I couldn't fly because magic brooms weren't responding to my calls. The ceiling was painted with intricate designs and figures which showed the history of Sorciere Academy and the origin of magic. There were also huge and glamorous paintings hanging on the walls that amazed me every time I passed them.

I headed straight to the double door made of old redwoods which was now open to everyone. My ears were suddenly filled with the student's cheerful voices and loud chatters inside the great dining hall. Hinanap agad ng mga mata ko sina Gianna at Faena. Sila ang tanging mga kaibigan ko sa paaralang ito. Although they also ranked low in class, they could at least wield magic unlike me.

Kumaway sila sa 'kin nang makita ako. They saved a seat for me. I'd been spending more time on studying magic spells because that was the only thing I could do to make up for what I lacked.

Nagmamadaling naglakad ako patungo sa mesa nila. Ipinagdadasal ko na sana walang makapansin sa 'kin. Madalas nakatago ang lifestone ko sa loob ng damit ko kapag pumupunta ako rito upang hindi ko makuha ang atensiyon ng kahit na sino. The last time I caught someone else's attention due to my unique lifestone didn't end really well. I was humiliated to death.

Nakahain na ang pagkain sa mesa at umupo ako sa bakanteng silya. Vegetable salad. Grilled pork. Rice. Sweetened apple. A pitcher and glass of water.

Akmang susubo na ako nang mapansin kong inililibot nina Gianna at Faena ang kanilang paningin sa iba't ibang parte ng dining hall.