Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

Sorciere 9: Individual Evaluation

"I know but despite having a god's divine blood..."

ERIS

Master Hawk continued to speak. "To make this individual evaluation fair, you will be up against someone from your own division—to showcase your abilities effectively. So everyone can assess if they need your abilities in the team. Give all you've got in this individual evaluation. Every fight will last for ten minutes so treasure every second. And there will be a pointing system for every hit if your opponents don't surrender. Let's start with the Warlock Division."

Mistress Raesha waved her hand in the air and names appeared, written in blazing flames. The first to demonstrate their skills were Shad Rhodes and Kaegan Orcon. Some girls gasped from excitement and anticipation upon reading their names. Even the warlocks seemed excited with this pair.

"The pairing depends on the current capability of the individuals assessed by my magic. To be fair to you all," paliwanag ni Mistress Raesha. Napakunot-noo ako. Kung sina Shad ang magsisimula, ibig sabihin, magsisimula sila sa pinakamalakas hanggang sa pinakamahina. Shad was the strongest among these Warlocks, right?

She called them up on the stage and in the blink of an eye, the stage transformed into a huge ring for combat fights, protected by an invisible defensive barrier. Both students had a cool demeanor as they walked towards the stage. Even the Sorcieres couldn't help but shamelessly cheer for the two.

These two were absolutely popular. Pero hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi ko sila masyadong napapansin dati. Siguro dahil sa dami ng problema ko, wala na akong oras para sa ibang tao. And yes, I was not really bothering with the Warlock division.

They both wore black robes and I could tell they were both confident with their skills. Shad stood at the corner while waiting for Master Hawk's signal. Kaegan, with his striking midnight blue hair and sharp blue eyes, stood at another corner quietly but his determination to defeat Shad was there. Maybe he was Shad's rival for two years now and he wanted to prove himself through this individual evaluation. On the other hand, Shad looked like he didn't care about the result of this evaluation at all.

The Sorcieres cheered for them both. Well, they were both good-looking and powerful so I couldn't blame them. Right now, I was just curious about their skills. Itinaas ni Master Hawk ang kanyang isang kamay sa hangin, hudyat na malapit nang magsimula ang kanilang laban.

"Ready...start!" he said when he dropped his one hand, signaling the start. With swift movements, both left their corners and dashed to meet at the middle part of the ring. They exchanged punches and kicks at first but physically they were both equal in strength. They couldn't land a hit on each other because both were good at dodging and covering.

They pulled back from each other as they wrote runes in the air. Even though Shad didn't need to prove anything, he didn't let this be an easy fight for Kaegan. Napansin ko na mabibilis ang mga kamay nila sa paggawa ng runes, mas mabilis kaysa sa kaya kong gawin sa ngayon. They were on another level and I itched to close the gap between our abilities. I was itching to practice more and be better than them. They lit the fire inside me to surpass them.

This evaluation seemed like they must use whatever skills they mastered to prove themselves within ten minutes. Not really a win or lose match.

Shadow blades flew to their directions but they were swift on their feet to avoid each other's attacks, ready to release new dark spells to showcase their abilities. It was like Shad was just playing around, practicing what he learned so far. And Kaegan noticed that Shad wasn't serious about this match at all.

I noticed his quiet sigh, accepting the fact that this match wasn't an official duel. He decided to match Shad's pace and release whatever spells he learned so far as well. Though they didn't reveal their trump cards. They couldn't reveal all the spells they knew because these might be used against them. Most of the spells they released were basic and intermediate spells. I only noticed a few advanced spells.

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay Missmaple, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni Missmaple
@Missmaple
To discover the secrets of her silver lifestone and fight against dem...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 58 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @Missmaple.