C.14- Truth Or Truth

Margaux kept glancing at the clock on the far-end of the room when she thinks no one is looking at her. She seemed to be worried about something, agitated. What she didn't know was that Anton has been observing her since she came into the room. 

He longed to talk to her about their son but he knew this wasn't the time nor the place to start. He can't imagine what Margaux must have been through. 

"Stop staring at her, she might notice." Lorenzo whispered, smirking at his friend. 

Anton chuckled and shook his head at him. "I want to talk her about it so bad man, but I don't wanna ruin everyone's weekend." 

Lorenzo looked at him and took a big swig at his cold beer, "Finally, you being selfless for once in your fucking life." He ruffled Anton's hair. 

He quickly shoved his friends hand away from his precious hair, and he was about to reckon with a comeback but he was interrupted by Scott. 

"Why don't we play it like high school and do a spin the bottle truth or dare game?" Scott slightly slurred at his words but he was still aware of everything he was doing and saying. 

"Let's do it!" Melissa-- Lorenzo's long-time girlfriend replied. 

The bastard always knew how to hold his alcohol, Anton thought as he was reminded of their teenage years, it all felt like a whole different life to him. 

Everyone formed a circle on the floor in the middle of the living room, the night breeze of New Jersey was enough to keep them warmed up in their sweaters as they snuggled closer to each other in the circle. 

Margaux ended up sitting in front of Anton, with Scott and Lorenzo on either side of her. 

"Okay, since I was the one who proposed this bitchin' game, I'm gonna go with Anton to spin the bottle first." Scott smirked at his friend before he handed him the empty beer bottle. 

Anton scoffed and spun the bottle, which landed on Zachary. 

Everyone cheered, because Zachary was practically wasted. They could easily ask him anything and make him do whatever for the dare. 

"YOO! Zach, truth or dare?" Anton asked, excited for the dare that he had in mind for his clearly wasted friend. 

"Pft, I ain't a pussy bitch, I'm choosing dare!" 

"Perfect," Anton smirked eyeing his subject. "I dare you, to give Dennis a lap dance." He took out his phone to play I See Red  on the Beats speaker from the 365 Days movie that Anton had watched with his wife on their last night together before going off for the weekend. Man that movie inspired them to do so much things that night. Anton thought to himself as he remembered what had transpired with Violet in their room after watching the movie. 

His thoughts were interrupted when Zachary stood up to take his top off as he looked at a terrified Dennis. "Man, you're dead to me." Dennis quickly glanced at Anton before he simply accepted the lap dance from drunk Zachary. 

Everyone laughed and cheered as Zach continued to sway his butt and proceeded to sit on Dennis' poor lap and shook his ass.

Margaux and Scott decided to take a video for the Zachary to throw up on the next morning when he's got his hangover. 

 He even went as far as to run his hands all over Dennis and licked the side of his cheek. To which Dennis was so disgusted by that he finally pushed Zach away and claimed for a time out to clean his cheek. 

"Mission Accomplished!" Anton exclaimed as he reached for Zach to give him a high five. 

"You're next papi." Zachary replied as he jokingly looked at Anton seductively. 

Anton just laughed and watched as Zach spun the bottle as soon as Dennis sat down and the bottle landed on Larissa-- Zachary's girlfriend and a long-time friend of Margaux. 

She went for truth and was asked whether she thought about seeing herself marrying Zachary, to which she answered, "Not after I've seen how he lap danced Dennis and flirted with Antonio." She looked at him pretending to vomit, Zachary laughed and kissed her cheek. 

"You know you love me anyway." He said in a sing sang voice. 

"Not if you keep doing that." She replied in the same tone. 

Everyone laughed at them and the game continued on, Dennis was dared to chug a bottle of Tequila for seven seconds. Scott was dared to wear a bikini top for the rest of the game, and Anton was dared to speak in a pirate voice for the next five rounds. 

On the second round of Anton's pirate voice, the bottle landed on Margaux, who had been MIA for the past two rounds because she had to make a phone call that she had to take outside. 

Andrea-- one of Anton's childhood friends was the one to ask truth or dare to Margaux. "Okay, Margaux, truth or truth?" 

Margaux looked at her friend seemingly as confused as everyone. "Sweetie, the game is truth or dare. Now say it again take two!She clapped her hands as if to say action. 

Andrea shook her head and chuckled, "No babe, I said what I said, truth or TRUTH." 

Margaux observed everyone, waiting for them to interject, but they seemed to be interested in the question that Andrea is planing to ask her. 

She shrugged and finally answered, "Okay, truth." She glanced quickly at Anton, worried that the question may be related to him or the baby boy she left with her parents while she came here to bond  with everyone. 

Everyone was quiet, "How do you feel about Anton being back here?"

Margaux knew this was coming, she took a deep breath and looked directly at Anton, "I'm happy he's happy." She replied simply before spinning the bottle in front of her. 

Anton wanted to reply to what she said, but knew enough to hold himself back and let himself continue on with their fun-filled night. 

Their night continued on until everyone decided how it would be nice to play who gets to drink the most shots. 

Scott and Anton were the only ones up as everyone started passing out after more than ten shots. 

This night of drinking and catching up is definitely one for the books. Anton thought before he laid on his bed and finally closed his eyes. 

--