The Burrow was home of the Weasley family. It was a warm, welcoming place with loads of land for the Weasley children to run around on. Arthur and Molly Weasley had eight children during the course of the First Wizarding War. The first child born was William Arthur 'Bill' Weasley on November 27, 1970. Next, Charles 'Charlie' Weasley was born on December 12, 1972. Following Charlie was Percy Ignatius Weasley on August 22, 1976. On April 1, 1978, the first set of Weasley twins were born, Fred and George. 

Eventually on March 1, 1980, Ronald Bilius Weasley was born. But fifteen minutes later, the birth of Rosalind Aurora Weasley happened. She had been the first female Weasley to have been born in generations. Rosie was a surprise, Arthur and Molly had not planned to have another set of twins. Finally, Ginevra Molly 'Ginny' Weasley was born on August 11, 1981. 

The Weasleys were a poor but loving family. Whatever they couldn't afford, they made up for with their love and kindness. Seeing as she was the first girl, Rosie often received new clothes and she would always take care of them because she knew that they would end up in Ginny's possession soon enough. 

Unlike all of her siblings, Rosie was quiet and fragile. She often looked up to her brothers, especially the twins. They always knew how to make her happy. Growing up, Rosie was often forgotten. She didn't cause much trouble so her parents didn't really have their attention on her. Despite, Rosie and Ron being twins, they couldn't be more different. Ron was brave, loyal, and he had a sense of humor. 

There were times when Rosie wanted to be like her siblings but she couldn't find it in herself to. She wanted to be cool like Bill, adventurous like Charlie, ambitious like Percy, daring like Fred and George, sarcastic like Ron, or lively like Ginny. But seeing the trouble that her siblings caused her parents at times, she decided against it. 

All of the Weasleys could see that Rosie wasn't like them. Bill, Fred, George, and Ron had often spent most of their lives protecting her from anything that could harm her. Percy had tried to get Rosie be like him but it backfired once she got close to the twins. Charlie had taken her for a ride on his broom but she freaked out and had a panic attack. Ginny had often tried to get Rosie to play with her but Ginny was very aggressive compared to Rosie. 

Anyone could often find Rosie outside in the garden or at work with her father. Rosie adored her father, even though he didn't pay as much attention to her as he did his other children. She would sit with him at his desk or she would walk around. She soon enough became fond of a small platinum haired boy who was there with his father. 

Anytime that she went to work with her father, the boy was always there. They soon became close friends and by the time they were both eleven, they received their letters to Hogwarts. The weeks before school started, Rosie hadn't seen the boy and she felt terrible. She had been with him almost everyday for the past 6 years, so obviously she missed him. 

The trip to Diagon Ally was a new experience for Rosie. She had never actually been there her entire life. She left Ollivander's Wand Shop with a 10 3/4" beech wood with unicorn hair core. She kept Percy's books because the were the most well kept and she got her brand new ropes. 

Rosie and Ginny were about the same size but after Ginny turned 8, Molly began too notice that Ginny was bigger than Rosie. At the age of 11, Rosie and Ginny were the same height but it was obvious that Ginny was the baby because of her features but Rosie was skinnier and had wavy red hair. 

Now it was time for Weasleys to head to school and this made Rosie nervous. She didn't want to disappoint her family, she wanted to make them proud. She wanted to make herself proud.