The morning of September 1st, 1991 was a hectic one for the Weasley family. Percy was running around making sure that he had everything packed, Fred and George had been packing their prank supplies, Ron was anxiously waiting for them to leave, and Rosie was simply sitting in her room. She had packed everything last night since she knew that her anxiety would spike if she saw everyone running around downstairs.

When the Weasley family made their way to King's Cross Station, Rosalind was dragging behind all of them because she couldn't push all her bags by herself. As soon as she caught up to her siblings, she noticed another boy standing with them. She could only see his dark hair and his baggy clothes. 

Rosalind smiled at her mom before following behind Ron. Once she appeared on the other side, she couldn't see any of her siblings. The ginger sighed and went to look for somewhere to sit. Struggling with her bag, she didn't notice the four boys in front of her. "Crabbe, Zabini, Draco, look at the tiny Weasley. She's pathetic." The girl looked up and met the eyes of Draco Malfoy. When Draco didn't say anything to defend her, she frowned and immediately knew how their time at Hogwarts would be. Tears began to fill her eyes when she heard them start laughing, "Goyle, we mustn't waste time on blood traitors like her." 

The tears finally fell when she heard what Draco had to say. "Boys, I think it's time you looked for your seats or I'll make sure to tell your parents." They all turned to see a  girl in Hufflepuff robes. Blaise Zabini groaned as he saw her and walked past with his friends. "Hey, theres no need to cry. Those boys are just arseholes. I'm Iris Zabini." 

The redhead's eyes widened at the older girl's language and mumbled, "I'm Rosalind Weasley." 

"Well, Rosalind, I hope to see you around." The smaller girl nodded and began looking for a seat. As she made it all the down to the end of the train, she found one with only another person sitting there. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

The small blonde girl looked up and nodded. The ride to Hogwarts was rather quiet for the two girls. They were both too nervous to talk to the other. "I like your bracelet." Rosalind looked up from the bracelet that she was playing with, "Thank you. I like your earrings." The blue eyed girl was wearing four leaf clover earrings. 

Both girls smiled at each other and silently debated if they should introduce themselves. "I'm Clover Adair." 

"I'm Rosalind Weasley." The blonde girl's eyes widened when she heard her last name. "You're related to the Weasley twins. My cousin told me about them and their pranks."

Rosalind and Clover talked the rest of the ride to Hogwarts. They had soon realized that they were more alike than they thought. They were both quiet, didn't like attention, neglected by their families, and wanted to make their families proud. 

Clover Adair came from a long line of Slytherins. Her grandparents were death eaters but her father was against it. He ended up marrying a muggle born witch and they had four daughters. Somehow all the girls were brunettes with brown eyes. All the girls were also sorted into Slytherin. However, Clover was born with blonde hair with blue eyes just like her mother. In her parents' day, her dad was sorted into Slytherin and her mother was sorted into Ravenclaw. 

Both girls had looked around the castle in awe. Clover held Rosalind's hand as they waited to be escorted into the Great Hall. To say that both girls were nervous was an understatement. They stood in silence until Rosalind heard a few voices coming from the front. She could immediately tell that one voice belonged to her brother and the other belonged to Draco. The way that he talked about her family made her upset. 

The children were then let into the Great Hall and the first years were astonished. Rosalind zoned out when Dumbledore talked to everyone but specifically the the first years. "When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses."

"Hermione Granger. GRYFFINDOR!"

"Clover Adair." Whispers could be heard from the Slytherin table but the blonde tried not to pay attention. "HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Draco Malfoy." The hat wasn't even on his head before it yelled out, "SLYTHERIN!"

"Susan Bones. HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Ronald Weasley. GRYFFINDOR!"

"Rosalind Weasley." The small girl walked over to the seat and avoided looking at all the eyes that were on her. "HA! Another Weasley Twin. First girl, you're not rambunctious like the rest of them. I see the path that you're heading on and for the prophecy to become true, I know exactly where to put you."

"HUFFLEPUFF!"