The female Weasley tried to be happy as everyone at her table was talking to her but she couldn't help but feel nervous as to what her parents would think. Her whole family had been sorted into Gryffindor and she had just been sorted into Hufflepuff. 

Excusing herself to go to the bathroom, Rosalind exited the Great Hall. She hadn't realized that anyone had been following her until she heard him call out her name. "Rose!"

The redhead noticed the worried look on his face and she wanted to make she he was alright. That was the thing about their friendship, Rosalind could never stay mad at Draco. There had never been a moment were she was mad at him for more than five minutes. "What's wrong, Draco?"

"I should be asking you the same question. You look upset." Tears filled her eyes and she cursed herself. The girl was very sensitive and emotional. "I'm a Hufflepuff, Draco. What are my parents going to say? And you hate me."

The blonde boy pulled the girl into his arms and she immediately hugged him back. "I don't hate you. I'd rather you be in Hufflepuff than for you to be a gryffinwhore." 

Rosie did not like how Draco often spoke about Gryffindors or anyone who wasn't a Slytherin. She frowned when she looked up at him and he could melt looking into her eyes. "Don't say things like that." 

Rolling his eyes, Draco pulled away when he heard voices. He pulled her into another hall and into a corner. "Rose, you're my best friend and I love you but no one can know that we're friends."

"Why not?" Her heart was breaking to hear him. After what he said on the train, she shouldn't have expected him to even talk to her. "I'm a Slytherin and you're in Hufflepuff. I'm a Malfoy and you're a Weasley. We're not supposed to be friends. That's why none of our family knows but our friendship is special. You understand, right, darling?"

She nodded and he wiped her tears away. Rosalind was prepared to walk away when Draco pulled her back. "Hey, where's my hug?" She quickly gave him a hug and kissed his cheek before rushing off to the bathroom. 

The first year was splashing her face so she didn't look like she had been crying until she heard to voices. "Fred, you can't come in here. You'll get in trouble."

"It's fine Iris. Just one more kiss." Just a few seconds later, the girl from the train walked in and saw the familiar red head, hiding by the sinks. "Rosie! Congrats on making it into Hufflepuff. I knew we'd be seeing each other around. What's wrong? You look like you've been crying?"

After hearing what she just heard, the Weasley girl assumed that Iris and Fred were sating but she didn't want to meddle in her older brother's business. "I just miss my parents."

The third year Hufflepuff hugged the small girl. "It'll be like that for a bit but you have your brothers here. And me. I also believe that you've made a new friend, who is also in Hufflepuff. The Adair girl?" 

She nodded and Iris convinced Rosie to go back into the Great Hall. When they made it there, it was time for the Head Boys and Girls to take the first years to their dormitories. Clover quickly spotted Rosie and smiled. "Where'd you go?"

"I went to use the bathroom."

Once they were explained the rules, Clover and Rosalind walked into their room. Their stuff was already there and two other girls followed them. "I'm Hannah Abbott and this is Susan Bones."

"I'm Clover Adair and she's Rosalind Weasley." 

That night, the four girl stayed up talking and it made Rosie feel somewhat better but not completely. They talked up their families, their classes, boys, and just about everything in general. They made bracelets and that's when Hannah noticed the bracelet that Draco had given Rosie. "That's a beautiful bracelet. May I see it?"

The red head hesitantly tried to take it off but it wouldn't. The girl had never taken it off once so she hadn't noticed that it was enchanted to not be removed. After explaining to the girls that she she couldn't and after they had tried to help her get it off, Hannah came to a conclusion. "I know exactly what that is. It's enchanted to not come off until the person that gave it to you removes it."

Soon enough, they forgot the conversation and decided it was time to sleep. It took Rosalind a longer time to sleep due to the fact that she was thinking about what the sorting hat had said to her. "For the prophecy to become true, I know exactly where to put you."