Day 3 locked in a cellar: Fuck my life

Angles POV

I have no idea how long it's been, I'm pretty hungry by now. I haven't eaten in what feels like weeks...but I'm kind of used to it.

The kidnapper dude hasn't been in here in a while. I've been trying to get out, but this guy knows his stuff. I found out that it's not just rope warped around my wrist, but chains as well. They're also on my legs, so if I ever want to get out it's gonna take some time.

"Creeeeeeeeek"

I hear the door open slowly.

"Are you still alive?" The cheery voice of the kidnapper calls

"Sadly yes. Hey, can you get me some-"

"Click"

"Food... Damit" I say, as the door shuts.

I'm left alone in silence again. I mean, I can't even see anything because of the blindfold, I'm considering making him mad enough to kill me, but then again, if I die I want to die the way I lived, drugs. Yeah I know, sad, but I just kinda don't really care.

About 20 minutes later

Still Angels POV

I just got finished humming some other song off the radio, I didn't know what kind of music it was this time, but it was music.

I was trying to find a new comfortable way to sit when I heard the door open again.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hello~!" The kidnapper said.

I heard him set something down before he said. "If you even TRY to attack me I promise you I will kill you."

What? Why would I-?

I hear him start to do something behind me.

"Um...whatcha doin pal?" I say trying not to let the nervousnessin my voice.

Then I felt the rope come off my hands, as I heard the chains fall to the ground. I was surprised. By the time I moved and took off the blindfold, he was already gone.

I looked around to take in my surroundings.

There was a table in the corner, with dried up blood all over it. There was a rack that seemed to of held tools, but they were all gone. He probably didn't want me to get a hold of something I could use to defend myself. In the other corner, there were buckets, with more dried up blood all around them, as well as inside of them. As I walked over to them a horrible smell hit me, and I almost puked. Almost smelled like rotting flesh.

I decided to just go ahead and eat the food, but it was a bit...hard. As I sat down I realized it might be poisoned. Then again I didn't really care. I picked at it for second, before taking a bite. It tasted AMAZING! I was surprised, no way a kidnapper could cook that well.

I never finished it though.

Another hour later

Angels POV

I sigh as I sit down back in the middle of the room. I've just been pacing around trying to think of a way out. I already tried the door, that didn't work. Then I tried to see if there were any loose bricks or planks so I could try and get out that way, there weren't any of that either. I couldn't think of anything else, so I just kind of gave up and sat down.

I hear the door open for the third time, and I look up to see my kidnappers face for the first time, or should I say the second time. It was the guy I'd bumped into, the famous radio dude.

"Well would you look at that, the most famous radio host, a KIDNAPPER!" I start to laugh "Wow, no one's ever gonna think of that. Hey wait a second, you must be the one behind all the disappearances!" He glares at me as he mumbles "I should not have kept you alive." For some reason, he still seems to have a smile plastered on his face

"Well too bad smiles, ya stuck with me. Unless you decide to kill me, that is."

He studies me for a second before saying "With the way you've been talking, it almost sounds like you want me to kill you."

I keep eye contact with him, but I don't say anything.

"Well?" He says.

"Shut the fuck up and mind ya own god damn business." I say.

"Why'd you get so defensive, hm?"

I know he's trying to get under my skin, but I won't let him.

I stand up, and his hand goes to his pocket, I'm assuming that's where his knife is. I pick up my plate and walk over to him. I shove the plate into his hands and walk back over, and sit back down on the floor. I hear a click, and look up to make sure he's gone.

I sigh as I lean back until I'm on the floor. It's honestly not horrible here. I know that sounds bad but other than the knife thing, he hasn't really tried to hurt me. I mean he even let me out of the chair. Back at my house, I would get hurt one way or another often. They didn't give me much food, but that's probably a good thing...well not everyone. My sister would sneak me food when she could, but I never ate much of it. She was the only one who didn't mind the fact that I was gay.

As I thought more I realized how worried my sister probably was.

I put my head in my hands as I mumble "Great now not only do I have to not die but also find a way to get out of here."

Alastor's POV

Why did I do that!? That is the most STUPID thing I've EVER done. I didn't even kill him! I gave him food!

I sigh to my self. You're getting weak Alastor.

I don't know why I did that, any of that. Just something in the back of my head told me to. So I, stupidly, listened.

Whatever I'll just see if I can kill him tomorrow, but for now I need sleep.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this took so long. A lot has been happening to me lately, and I haven't had much time to update. Also sorry if you were expecting that Alastor scene to go somewhere, honestly I only put that in to get to a thousand words. Anyways hope you enjoying this, bye!