Confusing Feelings

Before we begin I just want to say that the art there is probably one of my favorites I ever found

Angles POV

As I have already stated, I like dudes.

This is why it's no surprise, in that department, that I seem to be catching feelings for Alastor. The surprising thing is the fact that, well, he kidnapped me.

I lean back a little and look out the kitchen door to find Alastor sitting on the couch. It's been a while and he's been able to walk around more and more without as much pain. His wound is almost all heald, and soon all that will be left is a scar.

He called into his work, making up some excuse about his mom being horribly sick. I asked why, and he said that it would be suspicious is he didn't tell them why he's been gone for so long. They would probably send the police to go investigate, thinking he was missing, then they would find me, and all the body parts, and find out everything and blah blah blah.

"Anthony!"

"Huh!?" I say looking up. I got lost in thought I guess

"The fuck ya want?" I asked Alastor

"You were just staring, and no need for such harsh language. Anyways I need to ask you something."

My heart speeds up a bit, though I know he's probably talking about something else.

"What is it?"

"Well, you've been here for awhile, had every chance to escape, to kill me, to even just call the police, but you haven't, why?"

I knew this question would come up eventually, but I'm still a little nervous.

"I-..." I think for a second. I know why I'M still here, but why is HE still here.

"Well I could ask ya the same question." I retorted, putting my hands on my hips.

He glares at me, obviously he wasn't expecting that.

"I don't have any idea why I've kept a nuisance like you around."

He looks back at the Tv.

I continue to sit there and think, but I only do it for a few minutes.

"Finally!" Alastor exclaimed.

"What? Somethin happen?"

I walk over to the Tv to see that there was a report going on about some dead guy.

"I'm surprised it took them so long to find him!"

I look over at him, a bit surprised "You-?"

"Killed him? Yes, yes I did. He was getting to close to the truth."

I looked at him, I knew he was a murderer, but still I was a bit surprised.

"How'd ya hide him?" I questioned.

"I ate him."

What.

Did he.

I-

"You did what-?"

Al looked over at me. He was sitting cross legged on the couch.

"I ate him. I've always been raised as a cannibal, and frankly every thing tast better with human flesh in it."

My heart gives a little skip as I think of something.

"Have you been-"

"Feeding you human meat? No, I'm not that bad, but I do usually put some sort of human flesh in my food."

I hated that word, flesh "Could you not say that?!"

"Say what?" Alastor asks. "Human flesh?"

"Just flesh in general, I don't like the word." I say rolling my eyes.

I walk over and sit next to him on the couch. I pull my legs up as we watch what's happening on TV. Something finally pops into my head.

I look back over at the kitchen as I say "How we gonna get food?"

"I was thinking I could just do it, and if anyone asks I can just say that I still need food. After all it was that my "mother" was sick, not me."

Alastor stretched, wincing slightly at the pain in his side.

"I'll go out tomorrow!" He said happily

"Yeah, no."

"What?! Why not!?"

"Your still limping, and due to that still healing. Your ass is staying here till your able to walk normally!"

Alastor glared at me.

"Besides," I lie "We still have plenty of food."

Alastor stared at me for a few more seconds before saying ok and turning back to the TV.

Alastors POV

I'm aware of the fact that Anthony is lying, but I try not to show it.

It's been a while now and I turn the TV off.

I look over at Anthony to find that he's asleep. That's fine, he's been sleeping on the couch anyways.

I was about to get up, when I feel something soft land on my shoulder. I look over to see Anthony leaning on my arm.

What do I do!

I can't move!

Wait why can't I move!?

He can handle waking up!

I don't care!

Despite this back and fourth in my head I stay still. I feel sleep slowly creep in

I can't fall asleep! Not now!

...

The last thing I remember is my head hitting something soft and fluffy, before everything goes black.

Angles POV

I wake up, and the first thing I notice is my different position. I remember sitting up right on the couch last night, now I'm sideways.

The second this I notice is that I'm holding something, and that something is Alastor.

Well fuck.

My arms are loosely wrapped around his waist. We were both slightly curled up and I had my head on top of his.

My heart started to speed up, and I could feel my face getting red.

He rolled over, and every thought I had vanished.

He seemed a lot...calmer asleep. He still had a small smile on

I didn't know what to do, should I get up? Stay still till he wakes up? Bring him to his bed? That sounds the best...

He still has the wound though, and he would probably wake up is I tried to move him. Maybe I could just try and sneak out.

An hour later, I had succeeded!

It took me forever-.

He kept moving and mumbling. He's a sleep talker?

As I stand looking at him on the couch, I'm reminded that, my kidnapper, my very little kidnapper-, is also very cute.

I believe it's called Stockholm Syndrome, where you FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR CAPTOR!

GREAT!

I glance back at Smiles.

He hates that nick name.

He hates nick names in general, constantly insisting I call him Alastor

I don't, Smiles is perfectly fine.

I stand up, sighing

I'm not in some cheesy romance movie, this isn't a fucking book...this is real life.