Why?

2 days after the attack

Angel Dust's POV

It's been FOREVER. I'm pretty sure I'm having a panic attack.

Someone, I still don't know who, shot Smiles. Thankfully it wasn't in a lethal spot, so I was able to patch him up decently well. It wouldn't be the first time I had to bandage a bullet wound.

I also fixed up my own, and by now I can walk with only a slight limp, still hurt like he'll though.

I'm worried that the bullet wound might be infected. It's probably not, but that doesn't stop the worry.

Now onto the elephant in the room.

Why the FUCK am I still here!?

I have had every chance to leave, then again based on what just happened I'm pretty sure the whole mafia is on me now. So I guess it is kinda safer to stay her. Besides even when he does wake up he'll be to weak to imprison me again.

I've been making food everyday, incase he wakes up, but he never does.

It still doesn't hurt, so I go ahead and make some food anyways.

I don't eat it though.

1 day later

Alastor's POV

I'm in my bed.

I should get u-

"GAH!"

I lay back down. There's a pain in my side. I try and remember what happened.

...

The attack, the one with the...mafia?

Yes yes, the one were...did he actually help me? I mean, I'm glad he did but...

If he bandaged the wound...that was under my shirt, dose that mean...

NO, NO! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!

...

Is he still even here?

Why did he help me with the attack?

Why did he basically save my life?

WHY ARE MY THOUGHTS INVADED BY HIM ALL THE TIME!?

...

I feel weird, and I don't like it.

Is there a sound coming from the kitchen? Yes, I think there is.

I look to my side, and out my door. The door is right across from my bed so I'm able to see right down the hall. I'm not able to see much since I can't see down stairs.

Maybe if I just try again?

As I push myself up of the bed, I feel an immense amount of pain, but I push through it. I mange to get up, and stumble over to the door. Using the door to hold myself up I catch my breath.

I stager down the hallway, trying not to make much sound.

I reach the stairs and by now can hear Anthony quietly cursing at himself. I can also smell something cooking. It smells good, though I can tell he's doing something wrong.

"Shit was that to much salt? Is there any pepper around he- OH FUCK!"

Did something just crash? I swear.

I stumble into the kitchen. Anthony looks over at me and his eyes widen.

"I, uh." I look down to see a glass bottle of sauce on the ground.

"You better clean that up." I say.

"YOU better get back in bed, your still not fully healed." Anthony put his hands on his hips and glares at me.

I glare back, still smiling, but that's hard to do with him in the room. Still that weird feeling is back in my stomach.

"Go!" He says pointing at the stairs. "Don't make me fight you! You know you can't win!"

"Oh I bet I could." I growl.

"You don't even have a weapon, I at least have a knife!" Anthony held up the knife he was using to cook.

"What are you even making." I ask.

"If I tell you will you go back to bed?"

I pause. I am hungry, and maybe I can convince him to let me help.

"Yes, but you have to let me help first."

"What?"

"Let, me, help. Then I go."

He thinks for a moment.

"Alright fine." He says "I'm making some eggs and toast."

"Then what's the knife for?"

"The toast, duh."

I limp over, still in pain,, and study what he's done so far.

"Not ENOUGH salt, still needs more milk, you also need to add some pepper." I list off all the things he's done wrong, basically I make fun of him.

"By you, you mean we."

"Actually I mean me, you need to clean that mess up." I say, pointing to the mess on the floor.

He sighs as he grabs a rag and starts cleaning.

Later

I had him the eggs, as I check the clock for the first time. It's already 11:00.

"You still haven't? It's 11:00."

He glances at me before glancing back at the food.

He doesn't take a bite...just stares.

"Anthony...?"

"Um...yes?"

"I spent some time making there you better eat."

"Right right."

He picks the plate up and walks to the kitchen. As he goes I give him a questioning look, but he doesn't react to me.

I sit down and start to eat my food. He usually eats it in the cellar? Why not now? He even watched me make it this time so there should be no fear of poison.

He eats it in the cellar...I think.

1 hour later

I slowly sit down on my bed. I wonder what else to do.

I feel sleep slowly start to take over. I shut my eyes and think about what happened.

Angles POV

I walk into Al's room, to find him already asleep. That's good, he needs sleep to heal.

I walk back downstairs and sit on the couch. I'm still contemplating why I helped him. I mean, he fucken kidnapped me.

...

No.

No, oh ho ho, no no no no.

No.

...

Fuck.

Welp there it is. Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been really busy lately. I know how can anyone stay busy right now? Anyways I need some ideas for the next chapter, please comment ideas!