Suprise

Just a heads up: I'm gonna try and make this mainly Alastor's POV cause it was mostly Angel's last time

Alastor's POV

I am confused. I don't know what to do with the prisoner, Anthony.

I want to kill him, but something is just keeping me from it. Though the same thing seems to be happening to him. He's had multiple chances to attack be, but he hasn't.

It's been about a week and a half, and stuff has started to...happen.

I've started to feel very, strange around him. I think it might be something he's doing, but when i see him I get a weird feeling in my stomach, I have to try not to stutter over my word's, and I NEVR stutter.

I'm worried I'm getting weak. I HAVE to kill him, but like I said, somethings keeping me from doing that.

...

I look at the clock. 11:37, I should probably make him something to eat.

There's another thing, I've actually been taking care of him. I give him food, water, I even dragged down some blankets and pillows while he was sleeping.

Whatever, maybe when I finally do kill him he'll taste better.

I stand up and walk over to the stove.

"What should I make today..?" I say quietly.

I decided to make some jambalaya. I start taking out the ingredients, when I hear something.

I wip around pulling out (hehe) my knife, but there nothing, at least that's what I think, until I see something moving out of the corner of my eye. He didn't...

I try to pretend I didn't see them, as I open the cellar door.

"Hey hot stuff," I hear Anthony say. "You bring me food?"

If he's down here then who...

"Tell me, what does your dad do for a living?" I ask.

He stays quit for a few seconds before saying "What's it to ya?"

"Well I believe him, and some of his..."friends " are outside."

He goes silent again.

"Well?" I say

"Just know he prefers guns, and he's more bronze than brains, he leaves that to his "friends"."

I nod before shutting the door and locking it. I turn back around just in time to see another figure glance by my window.

There surrounding the house...I could just play it safe and give them Anthony....

I go up to my room, and open the window. I sit down so my head is bellow it.

"Tell me, if I give you Anthony, what will you do with him?" I hear silence...then.

"Knfies, guns, much worse than whatever your doin." I hear a low laugh before the man says "Oh that faggots screams of pain will be WONDERFUL."

Then gun shots, a lot of them all aimed at my window. None of them hit me but I bolte down stairs, trying to think up a plan.

I look at the cellar door...maybe? NO Alastor that's STUPID...but despite this I find myself opening the door as I hear slamming behind me, probably the guy's trying to break in.

"What's going out there?" Anthony asks. I stare at him for a few seconds before asking

"Tell me, do you prefer guns or knives?"

"Uhhhhhh, guns? Why?" He asks suspiciously. I run upstairs, leaving the cellar door open as I do so. I open my drawer were I holds few last resorts. I grabbed the best gun out as I quickly walk down stairs.

Anthony is already in the kitchen, ducked behinda counter. I throw him the gun, before I rush to my door. He stares at the gun, before grabbing some bullets that were conveniently on the counter, (Oh wow I wonder why) loading the gun. Right as he finished, the door burst open. I was behind it and he's still behind the counter. Due to this we're both hidden.

The men slowly walk, with the last one having a close appearance to Anthony, just gresery, and, grosser looking.

"Look upstairs." He says. The men rush upstairs, still not noticing Anthony.

(Ok I feel like I should explain how Alastors house is built. The front door leads into the kitchen, and the kitchen leads to  the living room, upstairs, and the celler. The way upstairs is positioned, when going up you don't see behind the island in the kitchen, which is were Anthony is hiding.)

I think for a few seconds before I grab Anthony's dad from behind, and stab him in the neck. The two other men wip around before Anthony pops out, shooting them both. The other men rush down stairs, and I hear more coming from outside. I point at the outside, before pushing past Anthony to go upstairs.

I run upstairs and open the bathroom door, using it to shield myself from the oncoming bullets. When I hear them stop, I dash out from behind the door, stabbing the first guy in the chest, before ducking to avoid the seconds fire of bullets. I manage to get behind him and stab him in the back of the head. I yank my knife out of his skull, as I hear more gunshots from downstairs.

I run down there to find Anthony surrounded by bodies. Despite this he's been cornered by a guy. He seems to have been shot in the leg, leaving him slightly emoble. I sneak up behind the guy, as he gives some cliche line of "Any last words?"

"Yeah bitch," Anthony spits out "watch ya fucking back." He stiffens up before I stab him right through the chest.

Anthony let's out a sigh as he slumps down. He looks up at me and says "How the fuck are you so calm, and what the fuck ya smiling at!?" I shrug.

He looks at the open door, obviously questioning if he should run for it, before looking at his leg and (smartly) deciding against it.

He stumbles up, and is about to say something, then...

BANG

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, as I let out a gasp and fall to my knees.

"OH MY GOD!" I hear Anthony say.

"Wrong....one." I hear a low voice say, and everything goes black.