Tired

As you approach Brian's door, he looks for his keys in his pocket. Your hands stayed locked the whole walk back to his appartment. You can't get the taste of his kisses out of your mouth and the face he made out of your mind. His hand reluctantly gets away from yours as he opens the door.

Brian: "Welcome to my place ! Sorry, I didn't know you would come so it's a mess ..."

You: "Don't worry, it's fine !"

Brian turns on the lights and you discover his little living room. The furnitures all seem to belong in different places, but it's oddly conforting. In a way it reminds you of your home. Some open magazines and a plant are placed on the table, a lonely chair is standing besides it. An old, blue couch is facing a brand new TV. A mug and some leftovers from a meal are waiting on the wooden coffee table. The colors of the rug underneath look like washed away. The wooden floor doesn't fit well with the dull gray walls covered in pictures, post-it notes and fishing equipment but you couldn't care less. You can only think about him. You yawn as you follow him inside.

Brian: "Oh, are you tired ?"

You: "Just a bit, thank you for inviting me."

Brian: "It's no big deal, really."

Brian takes off his shoes so you do the same. As he stretches his arms, he looks at the TV which is turned on. Meanwhile, you're contemplating how his shirt lifts when he stretches and shows his gut.

Brian: "Oh look (Y/N) ! It's my favourite movie, "Love but later" ! Can we watch it please ?

Brian is obviously thrilled so you agree, knowing damn well you'll fall asleep before the end of the movie. Yeah, unfortunately, these cheesy romcoms aren't your thing. You sit down in the couch and Brian crosses his feet on the coffee table as he lets out a big sigh of relief. It's surprisingly comfortable. Brian takes off his shirt, leaving only his tank top to cover his chest.

His arm goes around your shoulder and gently pulls you closer. You lean your head on his shoulder as your thoughts become more blurry. He's so warm. Not long after, you fall asleep on Brian's shoulder. He notices, smiles and his hand goes through your hair as he turns down the volume.

You wake up in the middle of the night, the TV is still on so Brian must have fallen asleep before the end as well. You realize you're not sitting on the couch anymore, in fact you're resting on top of Brian's chest, your face smushed up against his hairy pecs. You're both laying down in the large comfy couch and you can hear his calm heartbeat. His arms are keeping you in place, one hand firmly holding the back of your head and the other slipped in your pants, unknowingly exloring your lower regions. As he breathes, his chest slowly moves up and down. Wrapped up in his warmth, you don't move a muscle and quickly fall asleep again.

The sun wakes you up for good in the morning. You're now alone in the big couch, wrapped in a thin blanket. You can hear Brian whistling in his bathroom. How long have you been sleeping for ? You rub your eyes and look around, remembering last night's events. Oh my god did you actually kiss him or was it all a dream ? You've got a slight headache but nothing to really be worried about. Breakfast is waiting for you on the coffee table. Brian comes out of the bathroom, adjusting the towel around his waist. Your jaw almost drops to the floor in front of so much manliness.

His massive body is still slightly wet, making his muscles shiny. His wide chest and belly are entirely covered in amber hairs and some more are sticking out of his armpits and out of the towel. You can't help but look at the shapes the towel lets you see and imagine the rest. It's having a hard time hiding Brian's package from you. His legs are those of an athlete, or a greek god. He puts his hand on his waist and asks you in a sarcastic tone:

Brian: "Finally awake, sleepyhead ?"