Caught the big fish

(NSFW Warning)

You finally manage to look Brian in the eyes and answer him.

You: "Oh man, this couch really is comfortable. What time is it ?"

Brian: "When I woke up you were sleeping like a baby so I didn't want to wake you up, It's already 10:30 AM."

You: "Wow I really overslept didn't I ?"

Brian chuckles and sits next to you on the couch, spreading his legs. You put the blanket to the side as both of you think about what happened last night. You break the silence in the room.

You: "I guess I'm sorry I was a bit drunk on our first ... date ? Thank you again for letting me stay here Brian."

Brian: "Don't worry about that ... Hey (Y/N) ?"

His head turns to face you. His expression and tone have somewhat changed, he seems more serious. You can feel your heartbeat in your chest.

You: "Y-Yeah ?"

Brian: "The kiss ... was it for real or was it just for fun ?"

You: "... Huh ?"

Brian: "What I'm asking you is ... would you mind kissing me again ?"

There are some things you can't control. Your heartbeat increasing, your cheeks blushing, your hands shaking. Right now you definitely can't control your face inching towards Brian's. Actions speak louder than words and Brian understood very clearly. His thumb touches your chin. He pulls you closer as he slowly lets himself fall backward on the couch. You're resting on his gut once again and your face is above his.

His lips open and touch yours and you kiss. Even better than last time. You look at him smiling as he caresses your cheek. Right now, you know what you want to do, you just have to see if Brian is okay with it. So you kiss his neck and then you kiss his pecs while you move backwards. You kiss his belly and then you arrive at the towel where is bulge is ready to burst out. Brian raised his head to see what you were doing.

You: "C-Can I ... ?"

Brian: "Go ahead, see for yourself."

You slowly undo the towel and reveal Brian's cock. It his rather average sized but thicker than most dicks. Above it rests a fuzzy bush of amber hairs. You start holding it and giving him a handjob. As soon as you touch it, Brian lets out a moan of pleasure. He's getting hard so you put his dick in your mouth and start licking and sucking the top. Even after a shower, it still tastes and smell musky.

You can hear Brian groaning things like "Fuck~ ...", "Don't stop~ ..." and "Aah that's good~ ..." as you put it deeper and deeper in your mouth and play with his balls. His dick is now fully erected and you go for a deepthroat. Your nose is surrounded by curly hairs as his cock reaches the back of your mouth. You almost choke on it so you take it out and wipe saliva and precum off of your face.

Still lying on the couch, Brian reaches for a drawer and takes out lube and a condom. You smirk and can hardly believe things are going this fast. Yesterday, it was so hard telling him you liked him and now you've just given him a blowjob. Brian sits on the couch and motions you to join him. You kiss again and he takes off your shirt and pulls down your boxers. Brian puts some lube on his fingers and starts grabbing your ass.

His finger draws circles around your hole and you moan when it finally enters. Brian's other hand goes through your hair while you jerk off. Soon after, Brian gets up and goes behind you. He lies you down on your chest, spreads your cheeks and starts putting his tongue in your ass. It startles you at first but you let him because it feels really nice. His beard is tickling you.

Brian: "That should be good ... Let's do it ?"

You: "I can't wait ..."

You both grin and Brian puts on the condom. You get on all fours on the couch and grab the armrest, Brian places one foot on the couch behind you and starts teasing you with his cock, rubbing it against your hole and laughing. Finally the tip pushes against your hole. It takes a few seconds but the lube helps the thick cock slide inside you. You let out a whine as it hurts a bit.

Brian: "Are you okay ?"

You: "Yeah, I'm just adjusting."

Brian: "Breathe, babe, breathe."

You relax and it finally adjusts itself. You're both already panting. Brian presses his hand on your back to make you lie down.

Brian: "I'm gonna start to move okay ?"

You nod, he smirks, grabs your waist and starts going back and forth and making your asscheeks clap. It hurts at the beginning but the pain goes away and it truly feels divine. You both groan and moan loudly. Your face is resting on the armrest. Brian then joins you on the couch and places himself on top of you.

He puts his forearms on both sides of your head, you can feel his breath above you and his warmth surround your body. He lowers his hips and puts his weight onto you. His hips go back and forth and his dick is moving quicker and deeper inside you. His belly is rubbing against your back. His hands grabs yours and he lowers his head to kiss you and bite your ear sexily. You're both sweating and breathing heavily. He slows down the pace and goes for more powerful back and forths, moaning loudly each time.

He gets back on his knees and asks you to turn around so he can see your face. You turn around and jerk off as he pinches your nipples and puts his dick back inside. He grabs you by the waist to pull you closer, your legs are on both sides of his hips. Once again, he lowers his face to your level and kisses you as his large cock destroys your ass. You're laying on your back, legs up in the air, arms hugging Brian's gut while Brian is on top of you, his forearms both sides of your head, his face above yours.

Brian: "I-I'm close ! I'm coming !"

You: "Me too Aah~ !"

Your dick, rubbing against both of bellies can't take it anymore and a load of hot thick cum spurts on your bodies. Brian holds you tight in his arms, burrying your face deep in his hairy pecs and groans, pounding you even stronger. Then he moans loudly, like a wild beast, wipes the sweat off of his forehead and catches his breath. He releases you and slowly pulls out his dick and takes off the condom. You're a bit drowsy but Brian helps you sit on the couch besides him. You're both taking a break, cuddling.

Brian: "We need another shower."

You: "Damn right. That was so good by the way ... Wow."

Brian: "Damn right it was ... It's been a long time for me."

You: "I love you so much."

Brian: "Yeah, I love you too babe."