Chapter 20: Bundle of joy 🤰🤱👼

Shayne's POV:
Today, we're having a gender reveal. Courtney and I had a deal, if she gets our baby's gender right,  which she did, we'll throw a gender reveal party, but if she didn't, we won't.
"Is the box ready?" She asked
"Yup. I already filled it up with blue confetti and  blue balloons" I said
"Good" She said
Our plan is that we'll gather everyone and then after that, we'll open the box, of course blue is for boy, then boom! That's our plan.
We went to our backyard, our families helped us prepare the food and the venue, but we didn't told any of them about our baby's gender. Everyone started coming in. Damien was the first one to arrive, followed by Olivia and Sam, then Kimmy, Keith and Noah, then Ian, Sarah, Claudio, Mari, Pete, Lasercorn, his wife and his kid.
"Settle down everyone! We want to thank everybody for coming today"
"We don't want to waste time, so let's get started" Courtney said
"We're so excited to see your reactions" I said
I slowly opened the box, when I finally opened it properly,  the blue ballons flew up in the sky
"It's a boy!" Courtney shouted
Everyone cheered. Olivia, Mari, Noah and Keith paid Ian 10 bucks each.  Maybe they had a bet and the four of them lost against Ian.
"I told you it was a boy!" Ian shouted
Everyone laughed.

After three months..
Courtney's POV:
"Push Courtney! Push!" Dr. Cari said
After that I heard a baby crying. That must be my baby boy.
"Here's your baby Mr. and Mrs. Topp" She said as she hand me my little bundle of joy.
Shayne and I shared a kiss as the us cried a river of joyful tears.
The day after that, I was already discharged in the hospital. We took our little boy home. We named him Lucas Tyler Topp.
"Welcome home sweetie" I said as we entered the house
"Let's show him the nursery" Shayne said
We went upstairs and entered the second room.
"Daddy, made a lot of effort hanging those toys ip there" I said
"Anything for my little boy" He said

After a month...
Shayne's POV:
I sat down with a very exhausted and sleepless Courtney in our baby proofed
livingroom. Even if Courtney is exhausted and sleepless, she's still very pretty. Our little Lucas is in her arms, sleeping. I gotta say, my life is perfect.  I might have felt abashed at some point,  but look at me now, I have the most perfect wife and an adorable son. I'm married to my cousin, and I'm proud to be.
"Courtney..."
"Yeah?"
"It's us against the world forever,  right?"
"Together forever, Shayne"