Your

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"Every time, yeah, why do you try to deny it when you show up everynight.."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

As much as it hurts more for Can, he chose to avoid the man who helped him through ups and down. The scene last week ago with Hid hunts him everynight. He can't even look at his phone right now.

It continued buzzing and ringing and he knows who it is. He just doesn't have enough courage to face him again.

While laying down. A tear escaped from his eye when he remembered it all.

"BOO HOO, LOOK AT ME. MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME. I DON'T KNOW WHY? MAYBE BECAUSE IM A LOSER WHO CAN'T TALK!"

He tried to fought it. He tried to forget about it and remembering Tin's promises instead.

"Can, from now on, I'll be by your side. Always."

"It may sound weird but your honestly beautiful."

"Hey Can, don't ever leave me, yeah? And I won't leave you too."

"I need you as much as you need me so text me up! And i'll be there hehe."

Can took a deep breath and faced his phone.

No, he can't avoid Tin forever. And besides, it's their funday saturday. They alwaye go to an arcade and Tin will always showd off how best he is in the game while Can is there to support him.

His palms became sweaty as he started to type.

He doesn't know what to say and just decided to text "lets go to the arcade. As usual be there at you know."

Tin replied within a second, much to Can's surprise.

TiNTiN: oh thank goodness u text me. Sure sure c u there

Can didn't waste any more time and started to change. When he got there, Tin is nowhere to be find. Can looked to his wristwatch and he was 30 minutes early.

What?

Can's just excited.

He waited at the bench near the arcade as he watch the other people having fun. He waited for a minutes. Minues turn to an hour.

He went to a restroom just to pee and when he came back.

Tin still wasn't here.

Tin is 2 hours late.

And Can tries to understand.

Maybe Tin is stuck on a traffic.

The distance between arcade and Tin's house is short. He could walk.

Maybe he's finishing a project.

That what he said when he left you with his girlfriend.

M-Maybe.

Maybe he's with her.

His phone buzzed.

TiNTiN: sorry can,kei needs me

and i dont?| :Cantaloupe
and i| :Cantaloupe
and| :Cantaloupe
its fine :Cantaloupe

TiNTiN: im rlly sorry,i know you waited for me and im such an asshole to bail our day.

no no ur not. I didnt wait. I :Cantaloupe   just came and i also planed to ditch cuz im my body suddenly became lazy right now.julgonna go home.i just came bcuz im the one who suggested it anways

TiNTiN: its okay?rlly?

Yeah rlly.:Cantaloupe
Gotta go.bye :Cantaloupe

He shut his phone down. Not wanting to see any of Tin's excuses anymore. He wiped his tears with his hand and decided to just go home like he said.

But someone stops him.

"You know, I've been watching you since earlier. Your boyfriend ditched your date?" It was a simple question. Hid didn't mean to mock him but it pains Can even more.

"Hey, hey loser. Stop crying. You only cry in the school cuz thats the only place no one can scold me for my acts. Here."

Can looked at him confused as he sniffs cutely.

"You look like a loser even more now stop crying and take this. There's no chemicals in it,dont worry." He handed a clean handkerchief to Can which he hesitated for a bit. "Unless you want one."

Hid sighs as he placed his hands on Can's shoulder and turning them both aside.

"Sorry, I'm late! I got stuck on a traffic, now stop crying, it hurts me! Here a handkerchief, take it," Hid says a little too loud. Can's eyebrows knitted at the sudden words. He just ignores it thinking Hid is just putting a good act for the people around them and Can took the handkerchief shakily.

Can opens his phone, ignoring Tin's message and click the notes. He type a 'thank you' and shyly showed it to Hid.

Hid fought back a smile and coughs awkwardly before turning his back to Can.

"Now it's arcade and it's fun. Dare to accept my challenge loser?" Hid said while started walking, knowing Can will follow him.

And surprisingly, Can actually did.