Its

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"Do you take it? Do you break it off?..."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

There's also another reason why he chose to move on and avert his feelings for Can to someone else.

It's because Hid likes him.

Hid likes Can.

He confessed it like a year ago. Hid knew the way he wants attention for Can is wrong but when it comes to love, he doesn't know what to do. Like Tin.

And Tin quickly believes it. Everytime Can leaves after Hid bullies him. He always see a regret in his eyes. At first, he thought maybe he's just seeing things but when Hid told him everything, it makes more sense.

And he kinda admit how Can always thinks about Hid makes him feel jealous and defenseless at the same time.

Example of some scenarios.

When Can is sitting alone in the cafeteria and someone pat him in the back lightly. He jumped in surprise and held his chest.

"Chill, it's just me. You seem panicky today." Tin joined him on the seat.

Can texted, 'sorry, thought u were Hid'

That time when Can is fidgetybesides him in a presentation. He asked if he's okay and Can nodded.

And texted, 'sorry,its just that Hid is after me today.'

Also when they were about to attend a activity for the school. Can hesitated if he wanna go.

"What's wrong? You feeling sick?" Tin worriedly ask but Can shook his head.

And texted, 'no,but do u think Hid's gonna be there?'

It's always been Hid in Can's mind which irritates Tin in many different ways. He also knew that the reason why Hid is always in his mind was because he's a threat and it scares Can.

'That jerk's plan works. Can's been thinking about him lately,' he tsked.

But that doesn't stopped him from protecting Can.

Till now.

"Can you not interrupt this time? I just wanna have some more time with him," Hid pleads when he pull Tin in the corner.

"You're not gonna hurt him, right?" Tin hesitated.

"No, I promise."

Tin being a dumb, agreed. He texted Can that he will gonna do some projects and sigh.

Standing at the corner, not far away from them. He observes their interactions. Tin really do need to finish a project but Can's safety came first so he stood there, waiting if Hid may do funny business against the guy.

Tin became alert when he saw Hid pushes Can into the wall. He doesn't saw what happens next when a crowd of students leaving their rooms block the view.

Tin panics and started to made his way through the crowded. When he got where Hid and Can standing, Can's already gone and Tin shoots him a death glare.

He harshly grabs his collar and lifts him up.

"YOU FUCKING LIED!" He threw a good few punches before Hid's friends stops him. He tries to escape their grasps but 4 people were holding him down.

"YOU LIAR! FUCKING LET ME GO! I'M GONNA PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" At this point, eyes are now at them. But does Tin care? No, he only wants to kill the guy infront of him.

"If I'm a liar, so are you," Hid calmly said and shows Tin Kei's recent post of them in a park. That made him stops.

Wait, that was like 3 weeks ago.

"Let him go," Hid orders and the 4 looked at each other before drawing their hands out of him. They started to walk away.

"You're not gonna punch him back?" Ask the guy to Hid.

"No." He placed a jacket on his shoulder. "I deserve it anyway."

"Then what is he talking about you being a liar?"

"Cuz that's what I'am."