Too

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"When it hurts, but it hurts so good
Can you say it? Can you say it?..."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

It's the 56th time he rang Can's phone and the guy didn't even answer just once. He also left a dozen of messages but Can didn't reply nor read any of them.

And he can't visit him since he's been busy about his dad and the business lately. Stress is not the only word that can describe him right now. The bags in his eyes were visible and his body will give up any minute.

But he still wants to know if Can is alright. And why is he avoiding him?

He was about to dozed off when he felt his phone vibrates. Suddenly, he got his strength back when he saw a message from Can.

It's just a simple: 'lets go to the arcade like usually we do on this day' thingy but it's enough for Tin to be giddy and all excited. He replies back immediately, hoping Can wouldn't notice how eager he is right now.

He started to ready himself, wants to make himself more presentable rather than a man looking like he babysits 11 child at once.

Smilling widely, he started walking. He knew if he got there, he'll be 45 minutes early but it's worth the wait. But then again, unfortunate event happens next.

His father wanted him to attend a boring meeting. He tries to persuade him that he'll just gonna do business when he's available. But his father blackmails him, saying he won't longer see Can anymore.

It's no secret to his family that he's bisexual. And they also knew he likes Can since all he do was to follow Can everywhere before, like a shadow.

But he won't mind being Can's shadow.

He won't mind.

In fact, he would be greatful.

Tin bit his lip, surely the meeting won't take long, right? So he walks back at home and drove his car towards the company.

Oh, boy was he wrong.

The meeting took longer than he expected. The worse thing is, his battery phone died down. He can't contact Can. And charging at the middle of a meeting would be so unappopriate and his father will be mad at him.

When the meeting ended, finally. He charge his phone for five minutes before leaving the place he cursed so much.

He doesn't have time to message Can anymore because he's already two hours late so he drove his way to the arcade.

When he reached the area, he quickly got out of his car and search for a familliar brunet guy but his nowhere to be found.

Until he saw Can walking at the arcade.

"Wait? Did he just got in here?" He asks himself. So he's worrying for nothing?

"Why? Ofcourse he just got in here." He slowly turns around and their gaze met.

"What do you mean?" Tin clenches his fist and Hid smirks.

"I mean, we both agree to meet here at 6 and time check. It's 6 right now," Hid explains and mockingly shows his wristwatch.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Tin wanted to remain calm. Atleast he doesn't want to make any scene. But this guy is getting on his nerves.

"Oh, didn't Can mentions that to you? Aww, he should have said that 'Tin, I'm cancelling our plans tonight. I'm meeting someone.' But oh well, maybe Can forgot." Hid shrugs.

Tin didn't want to believe him.

Can wasn't like that.

And besides, why would he meet Hid in here instead of going out with him?

"How about you text him you're sorry and your girlfriend needs you earlier? I'm pretty sure Can will explain everything after that," Hid challenges.

Tin doesn't know what he's afraid of. Maybe afraid of Can not telling him the truth? Afraid of Can proving Hid's statement? Afraid of choosing Hid over him?

For once, Tin looks defenseless right now as he started to type the words he thought he wouldn't said.

TiNTiN: im sorry,kei needs me.

He tightly held his phone as Can's replies started to brought his insecurities back.

Tin ask him if he's okay. Twice. And Can said it's fine and it's okay.

It's not.

What about him?

Is Tin okay?

Do Can even know that he's not okay?

Ofcourse he wouldn't know! It's Tin's fault anyways.

It's always been Tin.

Always been Tin in the start.

He hates to admit it.

But Hid is right.

He's always right.

Hid patted his back and pouts.

"It's okay pal, you'll get to spend time with him tomorrow anyways. It's time to share him with someone who'll love him and not someone who's coward about everything."

That hit Tin hard. So hard he can feel his heart cracking.

Hid walk towards Can. Tin watches them with a dull eyes. He doesn't know what they're talking about but base on what his seeing.

Can is crying because he thought Hid wouldn't show up.

"Sorry, I'm late! I got stuck on a traffic, now stop crying, it hurts me! Here a handkerchief, take it,"

Tin has seen enough. It's too much for him to the point that he turns around, not wanting to make his chest aches even more.

"Y-You win," Tin's voice cracks as he continously wipes his tears. The people passing at him stares at him weirdly but Tin's mind were occupied with a lot of pain and promises in his mind.

"You win." Finally his tears stops but replaced with a numbness on his body. He reaches a fountain with just a few people around it.

"And I lose. I lose a game I didn't even get to start because in the first place," Tin mutters. His face is unreadable. "You win..."

[The finale of this book is next! And Hid's lies won't end in here]