Late [Finale]

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

"Your love is like....
It hurts so good..."

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎✰︎

Third Person's POV:

When Tin came home, he jumps right into his king sized bed and groaned loudly. Remembering the words written on Can's diary. He really doesn't want his hopes high up but he kinda wish Can likes him that way.

The I like like you way.

But the scene yesterday has been playing recently in his mind. He needs to forget it.

He saw a necklace on top of the table near his bed. That necklace he found infront of his car. It looks pretty, not gonna lie but he swear he saw this somewhere. He shrugs and wore it as he looked at the clock.

It was pass nine o' clock in the evening but he decided to go to a bar anyways.

Loud music booms throughout the area as Tin made his way towards a stool. He ordered a strong liquor, wanting to forget what's going on in his heart these days.

One glass turns to five turns to twelve till Tin is nowhere near sobber. He hiccups and tries to order one more but his words were slur. He can't seem to form a word and his head is throbbing in pain.

A unknown lady came to him but his focus were in someone else. That someone is weirdly familliar to him. His face, his hair, his Can? What is he doing here?

Maybe it's the alcohol but Tin is way too drunk to think rationally so he shove the lady and bee lines towards the guy.

It's hard to walk but he can manage. When their gaze met. The guy widened his eyes and started to walk faster in Tin's direction.

Tin half hiccups, half gasp when he saw that it was in fact, Can.

But too added more on his confusion, he wasn't alone.

"Sneakin *hiccups* b-behind my back ha?" Tin angrily accused and started to threw punches towards Hid's face. The latter didn't expect that and stumbles down. The crowd started to move away from them.

"Y-YOU WI- *hiccups* WIN! BUT T-THAT DOESN'T MEAN Y- *hiccups* YOU HAVE TO SHOVE IT O-ON MY FACE *hiccups*," Tin shouted eventhough he himself doesn't know what the fuck is he saying. Momentarily, he glance at Can and that made him stops.

Can was at the verge of tears as he bit his lip to prevent it. He can see how his tiny hands were shaking as he looks at Tin with fear.