Babysitting (stark!reader)

"So, call us if you need anything, alright?"

"Yes, Mrs Stark. I mean, Pepper." Peter said sheepishly.

"Yeah mom, now you go and spend some time with dad, and have fun, but not too much. Keep it in your pants dad, or at least wear protection!" You giggled, making Tony give a cocky smirk that clearly said 'No promises!'

"Fine, take care of Maguna, we don't want the house on fire or anything. Love you lil shits!"

"Love you too Mr Stark!/Yeah, love you too old man!" Peter and you simultaneously said.

After they left, Morgan came running towards you guys with monopoly board game(the electronic banking one).

"Let's play this! Also, can we have pizza too? And ice cream?"

"Slow down, M! Yes, we'll have pizza, but instead of ice cream, how about we eat dad's stash of brownies? And whipped cream with it?" You said to the bubbly child.

"Ooh, and we could watch some Harry Potter movies too, if you want, I'll order the pizza. Are you sure about eating Mr Stark's brownies though? Won't he be angry?" Peter asked you with nervous eyes.

"Not if we use Morgan as a weapon, she'll rescue us with her cuteness!" You winked.

Monopoly started out nice, Peter being the banker and playing as well, and you helping Morgan with handling money because she wanted to learn how to do it.

Pizza arrived, which you all are with great relish. After a round of monopoly (more like after brutally beating Peter and winning), you guys built a blanket fort and watched two Harry Potter movies, while snacking on Tony's brownies.

It wasn't very long before sleep overtook Morgan, who was huddled in your lap, looking very adorable. You decided to slowly lift her, and carried her to her bedroom, tucking her in her bed.

Peter and you continued to watch the movie, cuddling with each other, his hand wrapped around your waist while your head was on his shoulder. His fingers occasionally played with your hair while yours drew random patterns on his torso.

Before long, sleep overtook the both of you too. You fell asleep in each other's embrace, with your legs entangled and blanket scattered between you two. His soft breath was on your face.

When Tony and Pepper came back, relieved that you didn't burn burn the house down, found the both of you on the couch. Pepper took a quick picture, while Tony checked up on Morgan, seeing that she was asleep as well.

"Well looks like everyone is asleep, so do you wanna go the our bedroom and perha- ARE THOSE MY BROWNIES??" Tony said in a slightly raised voice.

The end