My Leg Feels So Goushy (stark!reader)

With the help of Nat, you carried Peter back to the tower. While fighting off some bad guys, Peter got terribly injured, as he pushed himself in front of you to protect you from getting hurt.

The lower region of his left leg had a large, bloody open gush, which needed immediate medication. Hence, you both carried him to the lab so that Tony and Bruce could patch him up while stopping the bleeding.

Well, Bruce patching him up while Tony asked too many questions and fretting over him. You sometimes teased your dad about how he fussed over Peter more than you, but they both were so adorable he might as well adopt him. But he better not, it would be weird for you, considering that you were dating him.

"What the fuck happened?" Tony screamed when he saw the three of you, ignoring the'language' being prompted by Steve.

"Well, he just had to be a gentleman and step right in front of me, and look at what happened!" You exclaimed hotly, while Nat laid Peter on the sofa.

"Stop it, my leg is so goushy!" Peter exclaimed from behind, gaining everyone's attention.

"Wait, whatchu say, Spider?" Nat was the first person to respond.

"I said, my leg is so goushy, so much blood. Now mend it, pleaseee!" Peter whined, giving his signature pout, which made you go aww.

"Aww don't worry baby, no one could say no to that cute lil face." You said, while ruffling his curls.

"Peter, my boy, can you atleast stop saying goushy?" Tony asked, exasperated.

"Not if you fix my goushy quickly!"

"You heard my boyfriend, go mend his goushy leg! Or we will make sure to be loud in our next bedroom adventure!" And with that, you took off to your room to change so that you could help Peter as well.

While Tony and Nat were left behind,both simultaneously shouting"Wait what the fuck?"

The end