Baking Cookies (blurb)

"Alright, the cookie dough is ready! Now all that's left is to shape them and put them in the oven."

It was very trying to make cookies with your boyfriend, as he could be very distracting, occasionally throwing flour over you or pecking you on the lips when you were making the dough mix. But, neverthless, you both managed to finish it.

Now, you cut out some cookie sheets and placed them on the oven tray, applying some cooking oil, while Peter cut out some cookie shapes using shape cutters. Then, both of you placed them on the tray and put them in the oven and set the timer.

You stood against the kitchen counter, scrolling through your messages. Or, to be more precise, tried to. Peter was whining from the other side, trying to get your attention. You giggled to yourself, as he could behave like an adorable child sometimes.

"(Y/n)"

"What?" you said, stiffling a giggle.

"Come here."

"No." you said teasingly. "Make me."

He smirked in reply. You turned your attention back to your phone, wondering what he was gonna do. Suddenly, you felt a rope like substance sticking to your waist. Next thing, you were being pulled by the waist and into your boyfriend's arms you landed.

"Real mature Peter. Now how am I supposed to get out of these webs?"

"I don't know, they won't dissolve out for another two hours. I suppose we make use of this time, eh?" he said winking at you with a huge smile on his face.

"Alright my immature boyfriend." with that, you both leaned in and closed the gap between you, kissing with playfulness and passion. His hands flew to hold your waist, while you wrapped your arms around his neck. He propped you up the counter without breaking the kiss. You continued to make out for a little while, until a 'ping' sound was heard, indicating that the cookies were ready.

"Let's get those cookies out!" you said, breaking the kiss. It was very challenging getting the cookies out, as you had dropped them twice, but managed to get them to the couch, where you sat in his lap as both of you munched on the cookies, while he occasionally made out with you.

The end