Summary

Sirius and Cassiopeia Black grew up inseparable. They were both very curious from a young age and would ask a lot of questions that led to the twins getting in trouble more often than not. Eventually, they learned to keep quiet in order to stay out of harm's way. Going to Hogwarts is soon known between the two as "the great escape" when they don't have to see their parents for nine whole months.

Getting sorted into Gryffindor definitely did nothing to help Walburga and Orion's sour attitude towards the pair. They learn to make choices for themselves and make their own friends. Realizing that their parents were wrong in about every way possible, Sirius and Cassie make it their goal to make their parent's lives a living hell in return for making their childhood living hell. This includes surrounding themselves in muggle culture, buying motorbikes, piercing eyebrows, all while balancing school and relationships.

Somewhere along the way, Cassie ends up falling for her brother's best friend. The downfall is that he not only thought of her as a sister but was also in love with her best friend. Will Cassie's love be returned, or will she hide her feelings and watch as he continually declares his love for her best friend?