15| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

If there's one thing that can describe today, it would be HOT AS HELL.

It was so hot in Gravity Falls, a wandering squirrel outside burst into flames. Inside the Mystery Shack wasn't exactly different either. Wax Stan was slowly melting, the wallpaper curls and peel off by itself, and the water in the fish tank was even boiling due to the excruciating heat.

"Watch out, Gravity Falls, because at a 110 degrees, we're looking at the hottest day of the summer!"

Stan, Soos, (y/n) and the twins are all in the living room, laying around trying to cool down. Stan was lying on his back on the floor with a melted tub of chocolate ice cream sitting on his chest, and his mouth smeared in said ice cream, and Soos was in nothing but his underwear- currently laying face flat on the floor.

Dipper had taken off his shirt and was sitting on the couch fanning himself with his hat, Mabel was sitting at the foot of the couch wearing white shorts and a pink tank, and finally, (y/n) was on the floor with his back against the dinosaur head, sporting in his boxers and a wife beater while trying to cool himself with a mini fan.

Dipper: All in favor of doing nothing all day say "ugh."

All: Ugh.

Waddles crawls up close to Stan's face, getting in his personal space, which irritated the man.

Stan: I'm gonna throw this pig out of the house!

Waddles oinks and started to lick the smeared chocolate ice cream on the old man's wrinkly face.

Stan: You called my bluff, pig.

"On the bright side, pun very much intended, it's opening week at the Gravity Falls Pool."

Everyone's head perch up when they heard the announcement through the radio.

Mabel: Gravity Falls Pool?

"Opening week?"

Dipper: Today?

Soos: Pun intended?

Stan: Quick! To the car!

Everyone was quick to get back on their feet, except for Stan, who realize is stuck to the floor after being there for a long time.

Stan: Hey, kids, a little help here?

Dipper, Mabel and (y/n) pulls out three spatulas and attempt to release Stan from the floor as Soos watched, shuddering.

After a few seconds of struggling, they finally manage to pry him off.

Stan: Alright! Off to the pool!

Stan turn around, and started to walk away. The cousins noticed that the floorboards were stuck onto his back from when they tried to get him off the floor.