We, are the Pines Family

*Mabels Point of View

"Crystal Gems? What is going on Dipper?" I try to keep back tears. Where are my Grunkles?

"We got the idea from that blog I used to go on a lot. Keep Beach City Weird. Apparently Great Uncle Ford used to hang out with some in his time between dimensions. So we created gems." He says, as if it explains anything whatsoever.

"Stop being confusing!" I groan. He sighs.

"Gems are living rocks. We turned our Grunkles into rocks. They can create a magic form and come out. Eventually. And will probably have a visible gem sticking out somewhere. They can create REALLY awesome fighting weapons from the gems. And will be permanently bedazzled. And stuck here. Make sense now?" He says in one breath.

"I think so....? But how does this help stop Bill? We make weapons ourselves anyways without rocks. Besides the growy shrinky ones. What else is there again?" I try to wrap my head around this.

"They'll be able to combine into one person who will hopefully be unstoppable and take down Bill!" He beams.

"Oh. Ok..... Are there, like, side effects?" I ask. His face turns red. Oh boy.

"A few... Immortality, high levels of sass, more energy, higher likelihood of gayness, never having to eat or sleep again, yeah..." He shrugs.

"Gay? Like happy? Or..."

"Gay. Like the online stories you read with Grenda and Candy." He nervously chuckles.

I can't help the squeal. This will be so cool! I wonder what they'll look like. And act like. And what weapons they'll have!

We wait two days. We both lost our memories more and more often, for longer periods of time. We need to hurry.

Dipper takes care of the rocks, I mean crystals. Gems? Then the pinkish one floated into the air during breakfast. There was a surge of light, and Grunkle Stan appeared! He looked the same really. Except his big ol nose was sorta strange shaped with a pink tint to it. I couldn't help bopping it. It was rock hard! The gem!

Dipper explained everything to him. Apparently hes a sunstone. I didn't even know that was a thing. Luckily, he seemed even more confused then I was so I know I'm not the only one who doesn't get Dippers nerd talk. He started working on controlling his power thing until he could pull brass knuckles out of his nose. Don't think to hard on that one. Trust me.

After almost 2 weeks, Grunkle Ford came back too. He has an agate in his left palm. He looks the same too, except his face looks softer. Less wrinkly and stuff. Happy.

Being the show off, over achiever he is, he could create a magic quill from his gem-thingy in only a few hours. We watched HOURS of dancing before they awkwardly began to try. Grunkle Stan mostly did the Stan-wrong-song dace and Grunkle Ford did the robot. Then they touched hands. There was a flash of light, but nothing else happened.

Tye idea here is that somehow we're going to make two people into one VERY powerful person. That Bill can't stop.

We have do get rid of him, once and for all.

*Bills Point of View

Mini and Nill are back. Everyone else is gone. I just have to wait for the potion to set in and I can cast the curse on the town!

I feel like a cliche villain sometimes.......

Oh well!

The human brats seem to be actually close to enjoying themselves with Nill. That keeps them all outta my way. The Pines are REALLY coming along on their plan. But I'm on schedule to stop this all before they manage to learn how to 'fuse'. They keep forgetting as they go. The gig is up. They made their move. Now its my turn.

Checkmate Fordsy
I win