15

POVs In the story: Katsuki and Shoto

⸻X⸻

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹, 𝗜 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 

𝗡𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗲

𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗼, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

The Genius Office  // Best Jeanists' Agency

6.30 AM

Bakugou's POV

Something sat weirdly in my gut; I knew something was either going fucking wrong or was about to. I answered Y/n's previous text with a smirk on my face. I miss her. I missed her a lot. To ease the pain in my stomach, I opened up my camera roll to the only picture I hadn't deleted. A Photo of Y/n, tying her shoelace on the beach early morning when we finished training. She looked sweaty and dishevelled, but I thought she- she looking fucking cute... or whatever.

She's still a dumbass though.

I guess before I knew it, my dumb phone must've taken the picture by itself. When I noticed myself smile, I quickly switched the phone off and threw it back into my locker. What the fuck was wrong with me? I admitted to myself that, all over again like we were kids, I had a damned fucking crush the first time we trained, but then why the hell did my feelings get worse! I can't stand being away from her. I feel overprotective of her all the damn time. And, when that half-and-half bastard hangs-out with her not only do I want to snap his stupid neck, I also get a horrible feeling in my stomach.

Like how could I compete with him? Look at him; He looks like a fucking Kpop Idol and me? I look like a brute. I scare people away and, typically, I don't give a shit.

He levelled-up his game too. He took Y/n to a hidden part of the school and made her a fucking daisy chain. A fucking daisy chain! Like why the fuck does she like that prissy shit so much! And, why the fuck do I care?! Why do I like the shitty brat so much anyways?

I'll tell you why. Its because Y/n smiled at me when she said I was going to be one hell of bitch and surpass All Might when I'm the worlds' best hero.

Its because she's a worthy opponent, she makes my heart race at the thought of battling someone powerful. The thrill of it is what makes me want to fight more.

It's because of her eyes. When I stare into her eyes, and she allows me, I get this fucking weird feeling. It's like a song that is playing in my heart, slowly and peacefully. I feel myself getting carried away like I was drowning into the ocean depths of e/c. And I didn't give a shit either if she asked me to fucking drown, I would.

She's so perfect in my eyes. Her body, her stupid face, her wit and her laugh. Oh god, that fucking laugh will be the death of me. I can't stand, the way Y/n giggles when she teases me, the way she nervously chuckles when she makes a mistake. The way she laughs like a maniac when she finds somethings hilarious. My heart throbs every time.

I clutched my shirt around my chest, feeling the oh so familiar feeling of when my heart swells. I don't know why It did that, but It was unbearable. I bit my lip holding back my emotions. Why did I miss Y/n so much, why did I want to hug her and hold her?