Chapter 2

Zeke's POV

I finished my book and put it down. I started walking through the forest a little bit. Soon enough I was lost I never went this far in the forest before. I found a nice little spot that I could lay down on and so I turned into a fox and went to sleep.

Claire's POV

I was walking through the forest trying to find more animals then I saw a little fox sleeping on the ground. I pulled out a needle that had sleeping stuff in it so I didn't wake it up. I injected the needle into the little fox and picked it up and I checked to see what gender it was. It was a male.

Time skip brought to u by adorable Zeke!💖

Still Claire's POV

I arrived at the lab. I had some people give The Young fox all of the shots he needed and when he was done I had someone watch him just in case he wakes up. I walked to the forest station it went on for miles and there weren't any cameras in it anywhere. When I got there I saw Luke and so I went to talk to him.' let me guess u got me another mate for me to see if they were my soulmate' Luke Groaned and I could tell he was a little annoyed.' Yes but this time it's a male and he's a fox. Since the females we got u weren't working we tried a male I hope u don't mind.' I said calmly. He just looked a me annoyed but said ok. And asked when he will be out I said he will be out in a couple of minutes.