halloween special

Zeke's POV

' since it's halloween I kinda wanna do something special for luke but wut should I do?' I thought to myself. Luke was currently asleep and then I got a idea. I went outside (-_- last time u did that it didn't end well Zeke XD btw Zeke met the whole pack and it's been 5 months so yea oki now back to the story) I went outside and went to talk to keya about something.

20 mins later X3 so wut do u think he went to talk to keya about hmm? Btw maddox if u judge this imma skin u alive Ù^Ú

I just finished chaining lukey to a wall and putting on a maid dress. I sit on Luke's lap and wait for him to wake up. About half an hour later he finally wakes up. He looks at me surprised at wut I'm wearing and then he notices that he's chained to the wall. He starts to growl a little and he pulls at the chains trying to get free. I then feel something poke me and I realized wut it was. I can now start with the plan I thought. I then start bouncing on his lap and I start to hear soft moans coming from him. I take off his pants and boxers and I start palming him. He growls and gives the chains one last pull until they break. He jumps on me and growls at me while pulling off my under wear and taking off my maid dress. He starts biting down on my sent gland harshly while he pulls my tail. I whimper and yelp loudly while my ears go down I try to get out from under him but it's no use. He stops and licks my ears softly while he thrusts his dick into me. I yelp again and start to cry because of the pain my tail wraps it's self around Luke's leg tightly and I hold onto him still whimpering but quietly. He keeps thrusting into me but eventually I get used to it and he starts going harder and soon he hits my prostate which makes me moan loudly. I purr and nuzzle into his chest and keep moaning while he hits my prostate faster and harder. After a couple of minutes he thrusts into me one more time and I cum everywhere and he cums inside of me. I start panting trying to catch my breath while falling onto the hard ground which makes me let out a small yelp. Luke licks the cum off of us and we cuddles then go to sleep.

Luke's POV (finally)

I wake up before Zeke. So I put some new clothes on both of us and go outside and start hunting.

Sair's POV (btw sowwy Luke's was so short and this is a chapter but also a halloween special so remember this is a chapter!)

I was lay on the couch with Violet beside me and Aly was asleep on are lap. I start petting her ears and she starts purring while nuzzling closer to me. Violet start petting her tail which makes her let out a small moan since her tail is sensitive. She wakes up and starts playing with Violets hair and then she scolds me for covering my left eye. Violet points out that she's covering her left eye which makes Aly jump on Violet.(literally me irl u insults me I will jump on chu XD)

HEY GUYS SO CAN U GIVE ME SOME DARES OR QUESTIONS FOR THEM????ANYWAYS THX FOR READING! ^^