chapter 7

Zeke's POV

It was a black wolf with yellow eyes. All I could see in it's eyes was lust. I soon could tell it was a male because of his dominate behavior. He started nipping at my neck. Soon I realized he was trying to mate with me so I started kicking him trying to get free. I finally got out of his grip and ran. I hid in a small hole in the roots of the tree it was only small enough for me to fit in but the wolf bit my tail,back leg,and front leg. I was whimpering in pain trying to get myself to quiet down so I don't attract anymore predators. 2 hours later and the wolf was still trying to get me and I was still whimpering. I don't even know where I am.

Luke's POV (he woke up 1 hour after Zeke)

When I woke up I was alone. I started looking around frantically for my mate but I couldn't find him so I ran outside in my wolf form. I saw all of my pack talking to each other laying down with their own mates. They seemed to put all of their attention on me when they saw me run here.'have any of you seen a little fox he is my mate and I can't find him!?' I said frantically. Everyone shook their heads but they said that they would help look for him. Another hour passes and we still haven't found him. I heard whimpering and it sounded like Zeke so I ran towards the sound and I saw a black wolf trying to get into a small space between the roots of a tree I also saw what the wolf was trying to get was my mate injured and whimpering. I attacked the wolf and we fought for at least 30 minutes and I won the wolf ran away after he ran away I looked back to my mate.

Zeke's POV

I saw my mate attack the black wolf and they were fighting for awhile but he eventually won. When the wolf ran away luke looked at me and started walking towards me. I came out of the little hole and luke started to look all around me seeing if I was hurt. When he saw my legs and tail he started to growl. My ears flattened I started whimpering a little louder I was scared I was in trouble. He stopped growling and licked my neck and ears. I yelped when he licked my neck because before I got away from the wolf he was nipping at my neck really hard. Luke looked surprised when I yelped but the realized what the black wolf did. He picked me up by my scruff which made me whimper loudly and squirm. Soon we arrived at the den and luke started licking my tail and back leg gently. He then accidentally licked my dick which made me moan quietly but he still heard. When he heard me moan he got hard which made his cock look even bigger than before.

(Smut warning still Zeke's POV)

Luke nipped at my dick gently making me moan a little louder then I turned into my human form but without clothes. I got under him and sucked him huge cock he groaned loudly in his wolf form and started growling while pushing me against a wall so he can get his cock deeper in my mouth. I started to gag a lot because he is so big but I still sucked on him even tho I was still gaging. I ran my tongue over his slit which made him growl even more I started to get scared so I stopped and took him out of my mouth trying to get air in my lungs.

Luke's POV

I growled louder which scared him since he took me out of his mouth. I whimpered at the loss of his warm mouth around my dick. But I soon got over it and I pushed him down so he was now laying on his stomach. I quickly rammed into him and I didn't give him time to adjust. All that could be heard were grunts,fast skin slapping against each other,loud whimpering,yelps,crying,moaning,and pleading for me to stop. But I couldn't stop I was to entranced in my lust and how good it felt to be like this my mate under me moaning,begging me to stop. I wasn't ready to stop anytime soon I had a few sex toys I wanted to try on him. I know this is quick and I'm hurting him really badly but it will soon feel better for him. I turned human with me still inside him but I wasn't moving I am waiting for my poor little fox to catch his breath before we continue.

Zeke's POV

Luke finally stopped and he was in human form but I could tell he wasn't done yet which scared me and he was still inside of me. I finally caught my breath and when I did luke pulled out of me fast and harshly which caused me to yelp I started crying even more my entrance and insides feel like their burning. Luke walked away than came back with a black bag he took something out of the bag and flipped me over so I was laying on my back and that only made my entrance feel worse so I yelped again I am so confused tho both of us haven't even came yet. Luke grabbed something out of the bag and put it on my dick I then realized it was a cock ring I started begging him to take it off I was crying hardly. Luke then looked at me with a sad look and said it was going to be alright I then started to calm down because I trust him. Luke then flipped me over and hand cuffed me to a part in the den. Luke got something else out of the bag he pushed it in me harshly making me cry out in pain. He then grabbed a remote out of the bag and turned it on. The thing inside of me started to vibrate and I started moaning after awhile I was cumming but nothing came out. And that made me whimper and beg him to take it off soon he took out the vibrater and put his dick inside of me and kept on ramming inside of me. He soon came inside of me then took off the cock ring. And when he took it off I passed out and started cumming.

Luke's POV (end of smut)

He passed out while cumming and a lot of my cum was coming out of his entrance. I licked up his cum and the cum coming out of his entrance. Maybe I shouldn't haven't done that. It hurt him really badly and he is already injured. I thought sadly. He turned into his fox form in his sleep. He started whimpering in pain in his sleep which made my heart break. He soon started to shiver so I turned into my wolf form and lay around him making him lay in a nest. He woke up and crawled under me and layed down under my neck and head still in pain. He then went back to sleep since he was comfortable,warm, and happy that he was laying with me. I put my head down on him to make sure that that he doesn't get cold again. And then he started purring and that made me happy and soon I fell asleep.

I HOPE U LIKED THIS AND YES I FINALLY MADE A LONG CHAPTER ANYWAYS I HOPE U ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK SO FAR EVEN THO IT IS CRINGY THX FOR READING.