Chapter 6

Luke's POV

'I'm just going to get the deer'. I said and then I turned into my wolf form. When I got up he turned into his fox form and tried getting up but fell and whimpered in pain.

Zeke's POV

I turned into a fox and tried getting up but my lower half gave out and I whimpered in pain. Luke ran over to me and wrapped his tail around me while licking my ears which made me feel a little better. I purred and buried my face in the fur on his neck. Luke got up to get the deer again. He brought the deer to me and we ate it then went back to sleep.

(Time skip brought to u by me being weird) Sair's POV

My girlfriend came over and we were just sitting on the couch watching anime. Are other girlfriend Violet couldn't come she was sick. Aly (me/Sair's girlfriend) fell asleep while we were on episode 26 of sword art online (I fucking love that series) I turned off the TV and went to sleep with her.

Zeke's POV

I woke up 6 hours later (Lol me irl). Luke was still sleeping so I got up and I wasn't in pain anymore so yay. I walked outside the den in my small fox form. I started walking and guess what happened again I got lost T^T. Suddenly something growled and jumped on me pinning me to the ground. I looked at it and it was a......

HAHA!!!! CLIFFHANGER