The Mall

That weekend, Touya came to the park, dragging Shimura with him, "come onn, Tenkoo, it'll be funn!" He said with enthusiasm, as Tenko pouted. Just then they both heard a familiar sounding voice, coming from behind them, "Hey there Touya-kun, Shimura." They both knew that voice, "Hi Keigo." The redhead said, looking behind him, while Tenko on the other hand just scoffed and folded his arms.

"Soo, what are you two doing here?" The bird boy asked while putting an arm around either one of them. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me." Tenko said whike glaring at Takami, which made him move his arm. "Tenko, calm down. And to answer your question, Keigo, we're meeting up with someone, you can stay if you'd like-" those last words immediately made Shimura's glare turn to Touya, at which he just rolled his eyes.

That's when finally the girl they were waiting for came hopping (literally) over to them with a smile, "Todoroki, Shimura! Glad you could make it, also who's this?" She asked curiously, "Oh this is our- well my friend Takami Keigo, Keigo this is Usagiyama Rumi." Touya explained calmly "Hi! Nice to meetcha." Said Takami, "Nice to meet you too." Rumi said with a sweet tone.

"Anyways, I was thinking we could go to the mall and hang out or something." Rumi said, already walking as the boys followed behind her. "Yeah, sure." "That works." "Okay." They all agreed, seeing as they probably didn't really have a choice in the matter anyways.

Once they reached the mall, the four all mostly stayed together. That was until they lost Keigo, Tenko was happy about that and wanted to just leave him there, but Touya just went on looking until he found the blonde in a food court staring at a rotisserie chicken, which wasn't really surprising.

They continued going around all of the stores until they saw Hot Topic, of course they knew they couldn't let Touya in there so the three made sure he couldn't get away from them. That plan failed when not long after, that sneaky bastard got away and they lost him. When they- no. They didn't even find him, Touya came out of that store with about six different bags, not surprising, after that, Tenko made sure not to let go of Touya's hand after that.

This stuff went on for a while, Tenko got lost 3 times simply because he wasn't good with directions. Rumi ran off twice, both times being because she saw a cute girl. Then there was Keigo who got lost six different times because he kept going back for chicken. Touya was the only one who didn't get lost more than once.

The next incident was when Rumi saw a pet store, but not only that, Keigo saw it to, they were about to run in but just before they did, Touya struggled out of Tenko's grip and grabbed both of the animal hybrids by the back of the collar. "If you two run off one more time and make me come and find you, I swear on my dad's credit card, I will burn you." he had this demon like look in his eyes, and by his tone of voice they could all tell he was being serious. Both Rumi and Takami gulped before nodding, not daring to say anything.

After that, the four continued walking like normal, until they all heard the name 'Todoroki!' coming from somewhere near them. "The Hell?" Touya said, looking around for the source of noise, he knew that voice, but from where? All questions were answered when Touya looked over and saw a familiar face.

Hah, cliffhanger! Who's it gonna be?