Josh

Hi welcome to my story this part is very badly written I promise it gets better. Probably not good at all but please read and comment.

This is based off Last Of The Real ones by Fallout Boys this whole story will be based off songs,listen to them before reading. Understand them, watch the lyric video to understand them so you'll get the point I will always tell you the song it's based off of. Get ready for a whole lotta fallout boys thank you like comment.

Josh walked home from his school with his tutor Percy who was not as good as he claimed.

Suddenly a metal bird flew down and attacked them Percy pulled out his pen and uncapped his pen and it turned into a sword. Josh looked stunned. Percy sliced through it and turned to Josh and sighed.

"Josh, we need to talk. This may sound crazy but it's true ok. Um. The Greek myths we learned today there well... true."

Josh stared at him.

"Listen we're half god half humans our lives are very unsafe. But the monsters they've all been unleashed at once. We can't kill them. I was an only child of Poseidon but then I found you. You're a child of his as well. We thought you were too good to be true, your gold plated. But what's inside you is powerful. I know this whole world needs you but not as much as I do. So you're the last of a dying breed. I'm here in search of your glory. There's been a million before us. You're just the last of the real ones. The monsters they pretend to be us. We used to be able to sniff them out but not anymore. My heads been stripped like a screw that's been tightened too many times when I think of you. You're not supposed to exist. I will shield you from the ones that think of you as prey. If they find us here. I will protect you. Remember you're the last of a dying breed. I'm here in search of your glory there's been millions before us. You're just the last of the real ones. I'm here, it's the beginning of the end. I'm done with having dreams, the thing that I believe won't come from dreaming. You're helping drain all the fear from me. Cause we're the last of a dying breed. Millions have died before us. You're just the last of the real ones."

He explained to Josh who nodded looking fierce.

"Great come with me, let's get you to camp. We talked to your mom and she's been expecting this." Percy grabbed his hand and started to run to the bus terminal.