Scorpia

It was weird. One minute I'm desperate, being restrained by celestial bronze chaines. And now I'm with Renna. My wrists are still bruised, he wondered how I was a child of artemis. He was rough. I would have fought back, but I was scared and restrained. He kept whipping and hitting me. Honestly I was so scared. When I sat up Renna looked my way I pretended to not be awake. My friend no SISTER noticed me. She ran over.

"Scorpia I saw you!"I sat up and three people looked my way. A pale one with white hair,one with tan skin and golden blonde hair, and one with dark brown hair and a little bit lighter skin. Then of course Renna who engulfed me in a full hug, making my bruises hurt but I pretended not to care much.

"Hi how long was I out?" I asked.

"Well you came in about an hour ago.. But you were out cold. So you must have been out a while. Wait are you ok!" Renna repiled

"Yees" I replied kinda annoyed.

"Ahh but you see I will change that. This child is my specimen you could say." Orion walked in. Renna blocked me with her body.

"Get the Hades away from her." Renna said, trying to shield me from Orion. He unlocked the door, walked in with two guards at the door and pulled out a sedative.

"NO!" I knew what he was gonna do. He was gonna use it on Renna. He used one on me. It's not a normal sleep drug. It gives you nightmares with intense pain.

He walked over and I tried to block him but he swiftly kicked me out of the way and drugged Renna.

Orion grabbed my shirt. I tried to kick him away but he wouldn't move.

"Le...e..t mm...m...e g..g..o." I stuttered. He terrified me the way his electric eyes moved with such precision and accuracy. I can't imagine him missing a shot.

"No, cause as you know I need revenge against your mom. She declined my love, and these allies of mine need revenge." And with that he continued into the other room.

Short I know but Analia and Josh are coming back and an OG monster is arriving *Gasp*
More characters as well stay tuned