Blaze

Quick AN If it says sexual it means that they find sexual attraction towards those genders. But if t just says bi or pan or lesbian it is just romantic. but this is not true in real world just for this fic. PM me if you need help and don't want to look up because of parents then PM. But if you can look it up then enjoy. P.S. there is no content with IT in it just to alert younger ones so they can keep reading if they want.

Pain. Pain was all Blaze felt when she saw Renna crumple down to the girls side. Blaze wanted to fall next to Renna and comfort her. Ever since she had arrived Blaze had felt slightly happier. Renna was beautiful, like a dark rose. Blaze had watched her as she slept. The way her shallow breath made her seem so calm. Her dark brown curved tips and magenta base made Blazes dizzy. Her stomach however was cute and looked cuddly. Dam she was beautiful. She couldn't take it anymore. Blaze crouched and put a hand on Renna's shoulder. Renna flinched and reached for her knife in her pocket. Only to find it had been taken. So she kicked backwards hitting Blaze and sending her flying. She finally looked back and blushed.

"Sorry." Renna managed turning her attention back to Scorpia.

Renna carried her over to the hay in the corner and set her down.

"Y'all have any medical supplies?!" Renna yelled.

"Shh we snuck these." Whispered Yukio pulling out a small bag. Inside were some bandaids and shakeable ice packs. Along with some gauze. Renna took the gauze and put it on some of the worst cuts and scrapes. She took medical tape and taped the gauze carefully so as not to waste it. When she was done she took an ice pack and placed it on her head, to cool the girl down.

Renna sat next to her and waited. Yukio and Zach walked away over to another hay pile hiding the supplies they took from Renna secretly.

"Hey." Blaze whispered from a distance, careful to anger Renna.

Renna whipped her head back and sighed.

"Hello I'm Renna what's your name."

"Blaze." She replied kinda out of breath.

"I know it's a bad time to ask but what are your pronouns?" Renna asked, probably detecting masculinity in her voice.

"I'm a she but I transitioned." Blaze replied shyly not knowing if Renna was transphobic.

"Cool! I'm a she as well." Renna replied. Blaze felt relieved. Renna accepted her.

"Can I tell you why I ran away?" Renna asked.

"Please." Blaze replied eager to know more about Renna.

"Well when I came out he kicked me out. I ran away, and a week later Scorpia found me. She told me about all of this and we lasted a month out in the wild. She came prepared. I didn't. But as a daughter of Demeter I could detect plants, she can hunt. We managed. Orion found us we ran, but he shot an arrow that made her go unconscious. After she fell I gave up." Renna almost had tears in her eyes. Blaze listened attentively. She never did that, but she cared about Renna. Blaze new what it was like to miss people that are close. She lost her best friend after she came out as trans and lesbian. She had to leave her dad every year in the summer. This is the second year she came to camp. But this year Orion found her. Having been on good terms with Hephaestus he cut her some slack. But still he was leading this rebellion.

"Renna, you are so dedicated to her." She had no clue what to say. Blaze saw movement small but still there. Renna whipped her head towards Scorpia and ran over. Her fit legs pumping.

"Scorpia I saw you!" Renna laugh-cried. Scorpia sat up slowly smiling.