Renna

She trudged through the plants and ferns. She was connected to them. She had been walking for weeks with little food and water. But somehow she could find edible and moist plants. She knew what she could not eat. Eventually she came to a clearing and pulled out her tanto tracing the blade. Suddenly she heard a rustling. She threw her tanto at the tree piercing it. Renna heard some clatter and a whimper.
"I'm armed....don't hurt me." Said a squeaky voice in the brush.

"I won't hurt you, come out please." No answer.

"Come back!" No answer.

"Please....." No answer.

She opened the bushes to find a girl.

She had golden brown hair. And bright blue eyes. Her skin was a warm beige tone. Covered in little scars and bruises. She wore a grey sports bra probably to keep cool. And black exercise shorts. Around her wrists were strips of leather with buttons and sharp spikes. She had a glass leaf on a small leather strip. And a leather bag with a built in quiver. Her black bow was in her hand and loaded ready to shoot.

She was fading quick. Her bare stomach was covered in blood and leaf scraps. Renna identified them as banana leaves. The girl winced as Renna tried to pull off the banana leaf scraps that she tried to cover her wounds with. She questioned where a person would get banana leaves around
but ignored it as it was not the time.

Renna removed the bag and bow.

"Medical supplies." Renna whispered searching through the bag. She pulled out a first aid kit out of the girls bag. She found a bag that had...Granola bars in it. It said 'Feed to me if dying'. Even though it was a weird request she fed it to her.

The girl groaned and awoke. Her wounds started to close and Renna was confused.

"LET ME GO I AM ARMED, Please...... don't hurt me." She curled up in the fetal position.

"I won't hurt you. Just rest." Renna whispered.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Please rest." Renna repiled.

"I'm good, what is your name?" She asked more firmly this time.

"Will you rest if I tell you? OH also what was that stuff?" Renna asked.

"That was ambrosia. So there is a Greek god they are your parents. The doors of death that keep people dead were opened. Monsters can be reborn and they will attack us." Renna couldn't process what this girl was telling her.

"Sweetie. You need rest." Renna replied not believing an eleven year old with cuts all over her. She probably lost a lot of blood and was lightheaded.

"I'm not lying you saw my wounds close up right?" She replied.

Renna hesitated. It was true. The wounds just miraculously closed up.

"Ok if the Greek gods are real prove it." Renna said challengingly. She assumed this girl was fine as she completely procrastinated against resting.

"Fine, Oh MIGHTY GODS CLAIM THIS CHILD." The girl yelled unwisely. A yellow hologram of a wheat field developed in front of her. It was a light show and at the end a scythe floating over her head.

"Wha...."

"Demeter! Nice I'm a daughter of Artemis. My name is Scorpia. So we are gonna move because we probably attracted too many monsters."

"Ok........ I'm Renna but you can call me Ren." She replied. Scorpia picked up her bow and walked waiting for Renna to follow.

Renna walked past the tree grabbed her tanto and followed scorpia