Chapter 8

BTS POV:

After talking to Jimin, Hoseok noticed things getting better. He was coming home from the studio at a decent time and he was eating regularly. Jimin had sat down and explained to the rest of the guys what was going on. Jungkook suggested that Jimin join him in his evening workouts if he was really concerned about his body. Jimin took him up on that offer and seemed to be happier than ever.

Hoseok was grateful for Ray's suggestion to talk to him. Hoseok knew deep down that it was the right call, but hearing Ray agree with him made the decision that much easier. Hoseok wasn't lying when he said the other members were like his brothers. They had already been together seven years. Yes they argued sometimes, but they always made up in the end.

The guys had made plans to go to the restaurant and Hoseok was excited to see Ray. They had texted daily, but didn't have any other video chats. He missed seeing her bright smile when she talked to him.

When they arrived, they were led to their table. Hoseok was glad to see GOT7 was not there. He didn't want to see Mark flirting with Ray again. Not long after they were seated, Ray arrived at their table.

"Hi Ray," Hoseok said with a smile.

"Hi Hobi," she replied, her cheeks flushing pink. Hoseok noticed but didn't say anything. "What would you all like to drink?"

"Uh oh," Jimin said, a look of fake surprise on his face. "No good evening and welcome? Are you finally going to be friendly with us babe?"

Ray rolled her eyes at his behavior. "Maybe to everyone but you. Good evening sir. Can I get you something to drink?" she asked, the polite smile back on her face. Jimin pouted and placed his drink order. Ray turned to Jungkook. "What about you JK? What would you like?"

Jungkook's face lit up with his bunny smile at her friendly tone and bright smile, which made Jimin pout even more. "Haha hyung," he said with a laugh. "She got you!"

The rest of the members laughed at Jimin's pouty face. When he realized she was joking, he gave Ray the seductive smile he always tried to use on her. When Ray didn't respond, the pout returned. Ray laughed at his silly behavior causing Jimin to laugh with her.

Hoseok was captivated by her laugh. He had heard it several times during their video chats, but it was so much better in person. It was bright, happy and almost musical. It made him smile just to hear it.

Yoongi was giving her his order and said something that made her laugh again. He gave her a gummy smile, causing her to blush.

Hoseok had been so busy thinking about her that when it was finally his turn to order, he stared at her blankly for a minute.

"Uh hyung," Taehyung said, poking him in the side. "I don't think she's on the menu." Hoseok blushed which made Ray laugh at him.

"You guys are too much," she replied. "I'll be right back with your drinks and to take your order." Ray walked away from the table, with a smile on her face.

Jin shook his head. "I can't believe that's the same girl. She's so different!"

Jungkook was staring off with a dreamy look on his face. "Her laugh is so pretty. I could listen to it all day," he said.

Namjoon patted the younger man's shoulder. "Aww I think Jungkookie has a crush."

"Hyung," Jungkook whined.

Jin laughed at the younger man's childish behavior. "I think you're too young for her Jungkookie."

Jungkook pouted. "How old is she?"