1

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Mistakes Were Made

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Hey (Y/n)! Wait up!"

Over break (Y/n) went overseas with her Mom to do a modeling gig with a few Heroes. Her Mom was a costume and fashion designer so it was obvious that she would use her daughter as a Model and that made her well known. Would I be considered a weirdo if I said I watched the Designer Channel just to get a glimpse of her?

Probably.

I ran up to her smiling widely like I always do, her gloved hand waved at me greeting me politely behind her mask, "Hello Mirio, you're up early"

"Heh! Am I? Guess I was too excited to see you back! How was the trip?"

'Even though I already know'

"It was okay I'm still a little wonky from the plane ride"

"I can tell from your baggy eyes! But you're still as beautiful as ever!"

"Thank you, Mirio"

If only she knew I was serious about her being beautiful. I'm sure she hears these compliments every day from random people. I walked beside her noticing the quiet yawn she lets out even with the mask on she can't hide much from me, "Think you might make it through the day?"

"Probably not"

I chuckle wrapping my arm around her pulling her close. Her sweet perfume hits me as I nuzzle my cheek on her covered ones, "Well if ya knock out I'll be sure to carry you to the nurse's office!"

"Thank you Mirio... Please get off me"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

We reached school greeting students and teachers we see in the hallway and of course the welcome back from some. Class 3-A our last class of the year all together soon we'll be going our own ways. I quickly grab the door opening it for her smiling, "You're being extra polite today Mirio, does your costume need a modification?"

"I'm always polite (Y/n) plus I know how you feel about "dirty" knobs. And actually, now that you mentioned it my costume does need to be resized"

I tapped my bottom lip following behind. She walked over to her seat as I sat next to her, "Then I suggest you talk to our Sensei about that"

She pulls out a book doing her usual "light" reading. I take out my phone texting the others, I glance over at (Y/n) as she focused on her reading. She's always reading something which I found cute, such a book nerd she was even though she wouldn't admit it. My phone dings getting my attention.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nejire-Chan

'мornιng! are yoυ wιтн (y/n)-cнan? ι'м ιn deѕperaтe need oғ нead paтѕ'

Suneater Boi

'Nejire I'm sure she wants space after a long trip and you know how she feels about you bouncing in her bubble a lot'