19

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Let's Hang Out

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"...."

"...."

"...."

"... So, Mirio... Where's (Y/n)? Haven't seen her all day"

I shrugged not knowing myself, I haven't seen my Sunshine since the announcement in our first period it was already lunchtime. Nejire and Tamaki grew worried, I was too we tried texting her earlier but she hasn't even seen our messages.

"Hope whatever she's doing she's okay"

"W-Well this isn't unusual behavior...she's done this before like first-year remember?"

"Yeah maybe she's in the library as we speak"

I said taking a bite out of my lunch and that's when it happened, a loud explosion shook the whole school startling all the students. Tamaki and Nejire held onto each other looking around ending at each other. They quickly let go looking away, we notice all the students start to gather around the windows making loud comments. Surely it's not another attack of the reporters, right? We got up rushing to the windows, the speakers went on telling the students to remain calm.

"Please remain indoors, there's a testing occurring outside for one of our students. Thank you"

Two bodies flew past the windows catching all of our attention, "Was that (L/n)-Senpai fighting Hawks?!"

"Yo! We've got to see this!!"

A couple of first years shout getting everyone's attention.

'Oh no'

Like one giant group, everyone rushed outside taking me and my friends in the crowd. Tamaki looked as if he was ready to pass out from all the bodies bumping into him, meanwhile, Nejire was ready to punch everyone pushing against her. 

"Look there they are!"

A student points up in the sky seeing the two bodies fighting in the air. Her P.E. uniform was dirtied up but so was Hawk's, his hero costume was ripped up he even lost his shoe. A couple of teachers came up to us ordering us to head back inside, of course, none of us did seeing the fight come down to the ground.

"Beat him up (L/n)-Senpai!"

"Hawks I love you!"

I clenched my hands watching the two fight, it was like watching two dogs fight for a piece of meat. Tamaki was freaking out beside me saying how disheveled (Y/n) looked the more she fought. Soon the fight was coming to an end ending with Hawks topping (Y/n), most of the students weren't pleased by the result but quickly changed cheering for Hawks. I noticed how when (Y/n) got up she swayed resting her hands on her knees, "I don't think I've ever seen (Y/n) this beat up"

Hawks caught her picking her up, I pushed past the teachers running up to the two, "Hey! You're that kid that did the modeling gig with (M/n), right?"

"Yeah is she okay?"

"What? Song Bird here? She's okay, what you a friend of hers?"

'SONGBIRD?!?'

"Something like that"

I grit through my teeth grinning he smiled holding her closer, I offered to take her to the nurse's office but he refused saying he was going to go there anyway for a fix-up, "I got to say Song Bird really did pique my interest"