9

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

What'd You Think?

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

I quickly smacked my hand over my mouth holding in my laugh. The girl burst red stomping out, Tamaki quietly chuckled as Nejire did as well. We all left the class heading to our next one, which wasn't as chaotic as we thought it always is. I'd say today was good, it sure did make a mark in my noggin for a while. It's not every day (Y/n) goes off and she does it's just the funniest thing to witness. 1 to 100 she'll roast your buns there's no in-between.

"Are any of you guys doing any workouts in the two weeks?"

"After today I don't think anyone's going to be slacking off"

"Perfect I'd say we should all work out together!"

Nejire claps her hands together looking between all of us. I need all the time I have to work out before the day comes up so I nodded glimpsing over at Tamaki as he nodded as well hunching his head. We all turn to (Y/n) expecting her to say no. "Where exactly are we going to be working out as you said"

"Here or if anyone wants to visit the gym I'm down for it. I just don't want to fall in 10th place....again"

Nejire nervously laughs scratching her head. (Y/n) hums nodding at her words making me excited.

"Seems logical. Sure, I see my Dad text you all later"

She waved walking up to her Dad entering the car. He glares at me as I smiled waving he enters the car driving away, "He still doesn't like you, huh?"

"Nope...but that's okay it's not like he'll hate me forever"

"True...unless you start dating her"

I chuckle nodding at his words, little do they know. Going our separate ways I walked back bumping into a few younger students pointing me out. I smiled waving at them getting home. I walk in not finding my Dad's shoes by the door. "Hm must be still at work"

I hang my coat on the hanger with my keys. I quickly changed into comfy clothes crashing on the couch. I sighed grabbing the remote flipping through channels before hearing my phone get a notification. Digging it out of my pocket I smiled at the contact answering it.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sunshine
Does your back still hurt?

Ramen Lord
Nope but I am planning to bathe the soreness off, for now, I'm just chilling on the couch, you? ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ

Sunshine
About to ask my parents if I can invite you guys in two weeks. Wish me luck.

Ramen Lord
I'm sending luck your way, you got this(°∀°)b

Sunshine
They said yes as long as no one ruins the carpet and no entering the rooms

Ramen Lord
Well there goes my plans in invading your room (ಥnಥ)

Sunshine
Even if you had the privilege to do that I would've thrown you out the window

Ramen Lord
Kermit Sewer side murder. Are you evil now my Sunshine? That's okay I still like you