2

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Let's Talk

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Mirio if you're into that I won't judge you. I already told you, everyone has their preferences"

Who knew our first day back would be this way. I sighed going along with this lie, admitting my feelings after that would be weird, "I know you won't judge me, (Y/n)... Does it change your perspective of me though?"

"You're still the same charming boy I've known since the first year, Mirio. So no I still respect you the same as before I knew"

"Thank you, you won't say anything right?"

"I'd dive into mud before thinking of betraying your trust Mirio. Besides, I know you would do the same if I were to tell you something personal"

I sighed in content, kinda. Now she thinks of me as some guy that likes being immobilized during intercourse. Then again I'm happy that this lie won't change anything between us. I notice her awkwardly lifting her arms shaking lightly, "Um... Are your arms okay?"

"I want to give you a hug to ensure you but... You know"

My eyes widen at her not believing what I heard. She was willing to do physical contact just to comfort me. ME! The only person that even has that much physical contact with her is Nejire then again she throws herself at her and since she isn't much of a rude person, not anymore at least, she just lets it happen as long there's some form of thing between them from touching.

This is her willing to jump out of her bubble for a few seconds to comfort me. I took a step forward wrapping my arms around her waist taking in the touch of her. I felt her heartbeat quickly pick up shaking. Slowly her arms wrapped around my neck letting out a shaky breath. As much as I wanted to stay this way I held back my feelings putting her first. I tried pulling away but noticed her arms still around my neck.

She took a deep breath calming down, I rest my hands on her hips trying to see her face, "(Y/n)... Are you okay?"

It was my turn to ask feeling her nod pulling away. Her hands clenched my shoulders running down my arms. The feeling felt amazing but I pushed the thoughts away making sure she was okay. She stayed quiet looking away as I held her, her doing the same with a small space between us.

"It's just... my Mother wants me to do a photoshoot with a person and it involves... Physical contact... I'm sorry I just wanted to see if I could handle at least touching a person I know but it seems I can barely stand it"

I felt her body tremble still not letting go. I worriedly wondered why her mother was doing this knowing her daughter isn't comfortable with contact.

"Oh... Do you know who the person is? Maybe you can tell them your... Thing"

"No it's going to be random, my mother is looking for a teen male to model her clothes with me... I won't know until the day of the auditions"

My hands tighten on her hips making her whimper. I pulled away apologizing quickly and then an idea popped into my head. It's so dumb it might just work, "What if I did the shoot with you?"

"Mirio do you know anything about modeling"

"N-No but I can learn and you won't have to worry about having to touch a random person you don't know of"