— 05 —

— 05 —

Several months had passed like a sweet blur, both Jaemin and Nunbyeol's friendship really got stronger each day.

They are each other's heads and tails, the support systems that they deserve, and the best buds they can ever wish for.

As for Jaemin, he can't deny the fact that his feelings is getting more and more developed, to the point that he's panicking when his eyes turns..

"Jaemin-ah!"

"Yes?"

"Your eyes woah"

"Hmm? What about?"

"They're pink"

Pink..

A symbol of love..

At this point, Jaemin doesn't know what to do..

Will he be shocked that he's in love? Angry because their friendship is in the line? Or scared because his only friend will hate him?

Nunbyeol frowned when his eyes are gradually turning orange to red to green to black. The colors are blinking for seconds like a glitch and she can't help but to worry – she knows what pink means.

Reaching for his hands, Nunbyeol flashed a reassuring smile, "Jaemin, it's okay.. I'm not mad."

"B-but.. I'm scared.. What if you'll hate me? You'll be distant to me? I don't want that, Byeol-ah."

"What did I say?", she placed a hand on his cheek, "I'll be with you forever and for the rest of my life. It's okay to like someone.. to love someone.. you're still a human, Nana, it's not your fault."

"Then.."

"Then I won't hate you! I can't hate you, Nana, you're the sweetest, charming person I ever knew! Now change that colors into blue or else I will get mad."

And it did..

Kaemin's gloomy eyes slowly turned into the brightest shade of blue.

Nunbyeol flashed a wide smile and pulled him into a tight warm hug, "I'll be with you, Na Jaemin. Don't ever forget that."

tbc.