Chapter 1

AN: Hey guys, welcome to my story! This is my new Percy Jackson and Arrow crossover. This will be Percy Jackson in Oliver Queen's life. That is kind of an ambiguous statement, but I don't want to give too much away. Also, this is in the Arrow timeline, so the dates in Percy Jackson will not be involved in this story, as the timelines do not match up. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my story!

Perseus Jackson was broken. He had lost his mother, stepfather, sister, and girlfriend in the space of one week. He was supposed to be the strong leader of Camp Half-Blood, the fearless Percy Jackson, Bane of Kronos and Gaia, Slayer of Monsters. However, he was just another demigod who failed his friends and family. It all started with the end of the Giant War.

FLASHBACK:

The seven watched as Gaia rose from the earth at Camp Half-Blood after being awakened in Greece due to Annabeth and Percy's blood.

Percy stood at the front of the demigod forces as Gaia stood there in all her glory with a horde of monsters behind her. All of the Giants had been killed in Greece by the seven and the Olympians, and they were brought back to help fend off Mother Earth.

"FOR OLYMPUS!" Percy shouted and the demigods rushed forwards. The Greeks ran forwards, charging in like madmen, while the Romans got into their cohorts and began working like the well oiled machine they were.

However, both tactics worked, and both groups of demigods were destroying monsters left and right while Gaia stood watching her army get picked apart by the demigods. While there were many losses in both groups, they kept fighting, none more than Percy himself.

He was a whirlwind with Anaklusmos and his powers helping him destroy monster after monster. He brought his sword down on a dracaenae and impaled a hellhound right afterwards. Looking at the destruction on the battlefield, he raised his arms, and all the water from the battlefield and some from the Long Island Sound came to the call of its master. He had a hurricane surrounding him, and he was floating in the air, being supported by the vapor in the air. He closed his eyes, and when they opened, his eyes were like a raging ocean. He let the water go, and it wiped through the monster forces, killing almost every monster remaining. He then slowly fell to the ground, where Annabeth caught him, in awe of the power he had just shown.

The rest of the demigods finished off the monsters before Gaia came into the battle. She immediately came down and raised razor-sharp vines from the ground, impaling a few demigods. Before any more lives could be lost, Percy and Annabeth came into the battle. Annabeth put on her baseball cap and unsheathed her drakon bone dagger and Percy came forward and shot a spout of water at the Protogenoi.

Gaia turned to Percy and smiled. "Perseus Jackson! Come to meet your doom?" she asked sinisterly.

"As a matter of fact, I am here to defeat you. If I die trying, so be it," he said. "However, you will die before I let that happen," he continued as he shot some more water at the Primordial. Gaia made an earthen wall from the ground to block it. After it cleared, the rest of the 7 were standing next to Percy, with Annabeth on the end wearing her cap.

The seven, besides Annabeth, charged the goddess, while Annabeth snuck around her. Jason and Piper came in to the Primordial, with Piper using her charmspeak to slow Gaia down while Jason sent lightning through his spear at the Portogenoi. In retaliation, Gaia sprouted vines from the ground, wrapping them up, and keeping them trapped to the side.

Frank, Leo, and Hazel charged together, with Hazel on top of Frank, who was a horse, and Leo shooting fire from his hands, screaming "Flame On!" Gaia was still able to wrap them up in vines and place them next to Piper and Jason.